Noosa International Resort
$341
$332
Hotels.com
The Sebel Noosa(Noosa)(Great Value!)
$201
$167
Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas(Noosa)(Great Value!)
$169
$136
$243
$196
  • Restaurant
Noosa Blue Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
$182
$176
Tingirana Noosa(Noosa Heads)(Great Value!)
$186
$180
Mantra French Quarter Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
$248
$203
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Pelican Beach Resort(Noosaville)(Great Value!)
$179
$174
Hotels.com
  • Pool
RACV Noosa Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
$154
$144
Agoda.com
Netanya Noosa(Noosa)(Great Value!)
$254
$247
  • Pool
All reviewsnoosa junctionsmaller poolmain beachbedrooms and two bathroomstop floorfree wififull kitchenno liftwasher and dryersteep hillheated poolstayed in a bedroom apartmentacross the roadshort stayrecommend this resortshops and restaurantssunshine coast
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We thought the resort was a 10 minute walk to the main shops (Hasting Street) which it was but it was on top of a big hill, which usually wouldnt worry us but having children we were forced to drive everywhere because of the hill.
We are not very picky people and we don't mind staying in places that are run down, but if you do mind then don't stay here. The room we stayed in was nothing like the room they marketed on the website we booked through. It was very run down, which as I said we didn't mind that much because the pool was great and we did not pay over the top prices for the room.
Besides the location and the room being run down we had a lovely stay and the pool area is fantastic.
If you are looking for a budget resort in Noosa this one is the place to stay because even though it is run down, it is still very clean.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Alex H
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Let me start by saying that the hotel was in a great location however for us it wasn't suited. The rooms were outdated and the bed was uncomfortable. The stairs were damp and slippery. In saying all that the service we received when we arrived was fantastic, the reception staff had us in our room in under 10 min.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The rooms are nothing like the photos used to market the place. Our room was old, damp and dingy. Our children shut their bedroom door and got locked in their room for 15 minutes as we had no keys to unlock it and had to await a manager with the key. The phone did not work to speak to reception!!! A real disappointment. If considering to stay here I would seriously advise seeing the place in person as the photos are misleading!!!! Waste of money!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Kylee007
Reviewed June 17, 2013

this has to be the best deal in Noosa the land of the rich and famous ....our apartment was just gorgeous and so convenient to the junga and the beach...very spacious ...what can i say!!!!just loved it there

Room Tip: anywhere is good it is set in a beautiful tropical garden and has three pools
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank 46susan46
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I went there mid week with my husband and my 11 month old baby. I didn't mind that I had to walk up 3 flights of stairs, it's when I got to the room 117, I was appalled as it looked nothing like the pictures on the website. The. I noticed tiny dead moths on the floor and looked at the ceiling and there was a thick layer of dust which would have taken months or even years to accumulate. I moved the coffee table so my daughter can walk around and the carpet had yellow stains all over it, which they tried to hide underneath the table. I went to check the cutlery drawers and there was dust and crumbs in each drawer, the windows had built in dirt. Was to afraid to check the bathrooms my husband finished booking us into the Sheraton and we left within 20 minutes of arriving. I would not stay there ever again regardless of price. I would just pay a little more to feel like you are not staying in a place that might jeopardise your health.

• Stayed: May 2013