“STOP COMPLAING PEOPLE!”

Noosa International Resort
Ranked #97 of 140 Specialty Lodging in Noosa
Reviewed August 10, 2012

My husband and i recently stayed at this property in Noosa, it is in a good location, downhill to hasting street and about a 10-15 min walk to the Junction Shops. I gues some of you reading this think "up hilll" oh no, but there is plenty of taxis that can take you back up hill to the hotel for 5 dollars, we know as we did it twic, as we were pooped from the beach one day, and being out of hospital recently.
The walking track to hasting street from this hotel is not a dirty unmade track, no problems for old or young ppl, prams , walking frams, wheelchairs etc.

The hotel features i feel are great, warm pool, spas that are heated, gym for the fitness freakes, kids room, pool side lounge and lovely gardens, dvd player in rooms so you can bring our own dvd's or bring the kids dvd's.
I am not one to pull punches, but this isn't a FIVE STAR PROPERTY PEOPLE, so don't stay hear, go to hasting street , this caters for family, and people watching there money.

I loved staying hear and was sooo sad to leave, the staff are friendly and help with tours and local info.
ENJOY NOOSA!

Room Tip: okay okay, a good night sleep, of course don't ask for a pool room or or garden room,(Only idea...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank roys123

Reviewed August 8, 2012

After reading reviews we were worried, we would not hesitate to stay again the facilities were excellent and well maintained. Spa, Pool and sauna were an added bonus. Apartment was well set out with all ammenties to hand. Shops are close at hand and the staff could not have been more helpful. wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank 417cheryl
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We decided on a three week holiday in Noosa so as to escape Melbourne's bitter winter.
When we arrived, we got our first big surprise as the location was not where we thought it would be.We soon realised that we were based 10 minutes out of the centre of Noosa, situated on the steep hilly section. We were later to discover how challenging these steep gradients could be. For people who have trouble walking up and down steep hills the location could pose a problem.The one saving grace for us was that an excellent bus service ran closeby which we took advantage of. Remember to inquire about the weekly bus ticket which is excellent value and you can purchase it from the bus driver or from the tourist bureau.
We quickly settled into our room and we were pleasantly surprised. It was large, comfortable, well equipped and had lots of light. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms proved adequate for the four of us. As with most trips, we had a couple of problems. The phone was not working, and the TV did not show the digital channels. (A real travesty for AFL fans like us! ). We mentioned it to reception and the very determined Kate saw that the TV problem was sorted out and Peter took care of some other minor problems.
The apartment was very comfortable and quiet. The lounge room was spacious and had a large flat screen TV with cable channels. Unfortunately, the resort itself was not set up for wireless which in this day and age was a real inconvenience. (I was reluctant to use my credit card and use an outside company which was suggested by the resort.) However the good news was that Peter Pans internet Cafe was a hop step and a jump away and it is free with a coffee shop next door to it.
All in all, it was a good holiday and we got two good weeks of sunny weather.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor unit as it lets lots of sunshine in. Rooms on lower levels would be darker I sus...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank 255100Max
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Good location, tidy grounds, but what a disappointment in the standard of cleanliness of our apartment. It's not good enough for the manager to say,tell us and we'll get the cleaners in. There are so many comments on this site complaining about poor cleaning standards that management should take responsibility. The tv cabinet was matted in dust, the floor corners and window blinds had not been cleaned for quite some time. We certainly won't be back and I'm annoyed that management have not seriously addressed this ongoing problem.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank C M
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Lovely apartment, well equipped with an amazing view. Great staff, helpful and friendly, lovely heated pool, spa and sauna. Great secure car parking. Only comment would be that it could have been a little cleaner (I am fussy though). Would stay here again (it was a complete contrast to our experience in Surfers Paradise!) :-)

Room Tip: Lovely apartment but no lift so be prepared to carry your bags!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I booked online through Virgin Holidays for three nights. It was our 20th wedding anniversary. After booking I read the negative reviews and my heart sank.

I need not have worried. We had a large apartment which had been refurbished. The apartment was clean and tidy. The cooking facilities in the unit were good and had everything we needed. The staff were courteous and helpful. It was everything we could have asked for. We were not looking for a five star hotel, but for a unit with good facilities close to the heart of Noosa.

I don't know what to make of all the negative reviews except that there must be a lot of precious people who have stayed there. All I can say to these reviewers is "Get over it princess."

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tony B
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed at the hotel in may and June this year, after reading the reviews I was a bit worried. Both my girlfriend and I loved the hotel the service was amazing the room was clean the pool was warm and easy to get to. People need to understand we paid like 75 dollars a night each which is very cheap you cannot expect 5 star service if your after a budget nice hotel I would strongly Recomend this hotel. Thank you once again breakfree we loved our stay.

• Stayed: June 2012