Noosa International Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$284
Sofitel
  • Restaurant
The Sebel Noosa(Noosa)(Great Value!)
$252
$199
  • Pool
RACV Noosa Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
$227
$183
Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas(Noosa)(Great Value!)
$236
$224
Agoda.com
$412
$399
Travelocity
  • Pool
Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
$192
$166
Priceline
Noosa Blue Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
$202
Elvoline
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsnoosa junctionsmaller poolmain beachbedrooms and two bathroomstop floorfree wififull kitchenno liftwasher and dryersteep hillheated poolstayed in a bedroom apartmentacross the roadshort stayrecommend this resortshops and restaurantssunshine coast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Lovely apartment, well equipped with an amazing view. Great staff, helpful and friendly, lovely heated pool, spa and sauna. Great secure car parking. Only comment would be that it could have been a little cleaner (I am fussy though). Would stay here again (it was a complete contrast to our experience in Surfers Paradise!) :-)

Room Tip: Lovely apartment but no lift so be prepared to carry your bags!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I booked online through Virgin Holidays for three nights. It was our 20th wedding anniversary. After booking I read the negative reviews and my heart sank.

I need not have worried. We had a large apartment which had been refurbished. The apartment was clean and tidy. The cooking facilities in the unit were good and had everything we needed. The staff were courteous and helpful. It was everything we could have asked for. We were not looking for a five star hotel, but for a unit with good facilities close to the heart of Noosa.

I don't know what to make of all the negative reviews except that there must be a lot of precious people who have stayed there. All I can say to these reviewers is "Get over it princess."

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tony B
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed at the hotel in may and June this year, after reading the reviews I was a bit worried. Both my girlfriend and I loved the hotel the service was amazing the room was clean the pool was warm and easy to get to. People need to understand we paid like 75 dollars a night each which is very cheap you cannot expect 5 star service if your after a budget nice hotel I would strongly Recomend this hotel. Thank you once again breakfree we loved our stay.

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank Geoffreytorr
Reviewed April 26, 2012

All the apartments we were shown were up several flights of stairs so no good for us, often pool access was through the car garage so not asfe for kids and worst of all all the apartments were filthy. One we were shown had been updated but it was so dark i was unable to see. We were so tired we settled for the one with least flights of stairs ( 6 from garage to unit) but we found broken power points, a cooker that was so dirty it could not be used, dirty floors etc etc,Next day we moved to the french Quarter and had a delux unit there which was great, it was clean, modern and welll situated. The receptionist was very good and tried to do her best

Room Tip: dont go there
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Loreley D
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Sadly, I have very little to say about this hotel that is positive. The bed was very comfy and the location is good but it's all downhill from there.

The room we were given was very dated, which we can deal with, but things that are dirty and falling apart are not acceptable. Throughout our first night we discovered a number of issues including dirty dishes, a dirty bathroom, missing blinds and a hair on our pillow. The last straw came in the morning when the cleaner walked in before 10am unannounced even though we weren't expecting a cleaner at all.

We raised our concerns with management and were offered another room. This was better but still not great and dirty in my opinion. We asked for a refund for the next 9 nights which we had booked so we could look elsewhere. After a long battle and a very rude manager we finally paid a small cancellation fee and got out of there!

The hotel is need of a major renovation or it should target towards backpackers. Not worth it even though it's cheap. There are other places much nicer for $10 more per night.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple