Stayed here for 5 days at the end of April. Great location, the beach is just across the road, plus it's just off Hastings Street which boasts numerous cafés, restaurants and shops. Car parking is free but is located on ground level and a flight of stairs is needed to reach reception. Check in was easy, I was upgraded to a deluxe apartment on arrival which was nice :) Luckily my apartment was on the same level as the reception, so no extra stair climbing, however there are 3 levels of apartments in total, and no lift, so be prepared to have to lug suitcases around.
Overall I'm really happy with my stay, the only downside was that there were renovation works going on at the time of my visit. This wasn't a problem in theory, however I did awake to workmen on my balcony at 6am on my first morning.
Would recommend to anyone wanting to stay in Noosa and I would definitely stay again if the opportunity presents itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- My place is on Noosa's iconic Hastings Street in Ocean Breeze resort. The resort is across the road from Noosa SLSC Noosa's main beach and stunning Laguna Bay. It is close to plenty of fine dining restaurants and bars and it is on the doorstep of Noosa National Park. You’ll love my place because of the fantastic location, great resort facilities, the funky decor, plenty of natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ocean Breeze Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Breeze Hotel Noosa
- Breakfree Ocean Breeze Hotel
- Breakfree Ocean Breeze Noosa