My wife and I stayed several days and loved every day. The walks to the national park are great and the location of Ocean Breeze is terrriffic-right on Hastings St with the beach just across the road and great restaurants and easy access to walks. Taxi stand across the road. The apartments are comfortable, not luxurious but quite large and well equipped. We stayed on the gound floor, we could walk straight out to the pool and a small spa and BBQ and access to the underneath carpark was easy. Our apartment was very quiet. Reception staff are friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- My place is on Noosa's iconic Hastings Street in Ocean Breeze resort. The resort is across the road from Noosa SLSC Noosa's main beach and stunning Laguna Bay. It is close to plenty of fine dining restaurants and bars and it is on the doorstep of Noosa National Park. You’ll love my place because of the fantastic location, great resort facilities, the funky decor, plenty of natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ocean Breeze Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Breeze Hotel Noosa
- Breakfree Ocean Breeze Hotel
- Breakfree Ocean Breeze Noosa