My wife and I, and our two kids, and our best friends and their two kids found the Breakfree Ocean Breeze to be a wonderful experience. Located right in the heart of Hastings Street (and straight across the road from the best Surf Club in Australia) and very family friendly, we were easily able to enjoy everything that Noosa had to offer. The accommodation was clean and everything worked properly. Nothing was too much trouble and we could not fault the customer service that we received. I have no hesitation in thoroughly recommending this establishment. Thanks Liz and Jan and all at the Ocean Breeze for making our annual family holiday a dream. The Twelftree and Nathan families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- My place is on Noosa's iconic Hastings Street in Ocean Breeze resort. The resort is across the road from Noosa SLSC Noosa's main beach and stunning Laguna Bay. It is close to plenty of fine dining restaurants and bars and it is on the doorstep of Noosa National Park. You’ll love my place because of the fantastic location, great resort facilities, the funky decor, plenty of natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ocean Breeze Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Breeze Hotel Noosa
- Breakfree Ocean Breeze Hotel
- Breakfree Ocean Breeze Noosa