We're a couple in our 20s and we stayed here for two nights...
- Comfy beds, slept well!
- Live music at the adjoining bar, with stuff to do every night (which is handy as Noosa is pretty quiet)
- Pool, beach volleyball court
- The kitchen was absolutely disgusting. Dirty, looked like it hadn't been cleaned in weeks, half the stuff didn't work and there were flies on everything.
- The room was a 16-sharer dorm, with....ONE bathroom, and no A/C. I'll let you figure out the difficulties involved with that!
- The staff on the front desk were incredibly slow and uninterested
It's really disappointing, because Noosa is quite a nice place. But this hostel is nasty and I would NEVER return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among tropical gardens and located right in the heart of Noosa you will find a chilled, peaceful and relaxing backpackers resort, with facilities no other hostel in Noosa has. Including large outdoor swimming pool, beach volley ball court, BBQ facilities, beer garden, deck and cafe. We are located directly opposite shops, cafés, restaurants, supermarkets and only an 8 minute walk to Noosa main beach. We are also the closest resort to Noosa Junction, where the bus terminal is located for Greyhound and Premier buses. At Nomads Noosa we strive for high standards in customer service and quality accommodation whilst still providing our guests with that fun, friendly and relaxed atmosphere Nomads are famous for. We are all about creating life changing memories and leaving you with the feeling that you have had one of the best experiences possible in one of Australia's most amazing destinations - Noosa!! All of our rooms are en-suite and have a variety of 4 share, 8 share, 8 share female only and 16 share dorms available. We also have a limited number of double/twin room accommodation to cater for 2 people and offer you that little more privacy. These rooms have a shared bathroom with one other private room. When it comes to the early evening, our bar transforms into what can only be described as a local institution. An amazing party bar, offering nightly games and entertainment from local, national & international DJ's. Our restaurant also offers some amazing meal deals with daily specials and a free BBQ on Sundays. There are prizes to be won every night & in summer we host some of the best pool parties Noosa has to offer. Picture DJ's playing sets by the pool, whilst you're enjoying a cool drink and a beautiful sunset with your new mates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Nomads Noosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.