“awesome fun!!”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“awesome fun!!”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I had 3 days lessons at merricks surf school. I was allready able to stand on the board in the first 30min in the water. The teachers are really chilled and help you improve all the time. The location is awesome and lessons just went over so quick because we had so much fun. Really recommend this surf school!

Visited September 2012

Auckland
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Merrick is the man”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We had a two hour surfing lesson with Merrick this morning and it was an excellent experience. Merrick had all five of us standing up, albeit some with more co-ordination than others but that wasn't his fault. Highly recommended and good value.

Visited September 2012
Perth, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Perfect location - Merrick and his instructors are so friendly and helpful and will definately get you standing up and enjoying the experience of surfing. It was very safe and we felt comfortable leaving our young teenage kids in their capable hands. Highly recommend to all!

Visited June 2012
Noosaville, Australia
“The best surf school”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Did a course here in Jan 2012. The instructors are patient and stuck with me, even managing to help a very tall uncoordinated middle aged bloke like me onto my feet. Great feeling. Merrick and the guys are the real deal - NOT cowboys!

Visited June 2012
Edmonton, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great instructors”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I've taken surf lessons in Canada, Hawaii and Australia. The instructors at Merrick's were the best, they taught an excellent technique that had me standing up in no time, and were super friendly. I highly recommend this surf school.

Visited April 2012