I really liked the Sheraton. The staff were welcoming, helped us with our bags and gave us some bar and restaurant tips for our evening out in Hastings Street. We also had a drink at the bar which faces out on to Hastings Street and service was prompt and friendly. A DJ provided some live entertainment.
Our room was absolutely huge and very clean. We also took advantage of the laundry facilities on our floor. Noise wasn't an issue at all.
We had a night in with room service (cold meat platter, cheese platter and a fruit salad - all delicious) and Last Vegas on rental. Having the little sofa in our room allowed us to relax and feel at home... which was nice after several weeks of hotel rooms.
My only issue was that we were in a room with a connecting door to the adjacent room. Instead of being locked, a bolt allowed for the door to be opened a couple of inches. We piled up the suitcases so that it couldn't be opened by anyone. I also found the spa prices to be pretty expensive.
But overall, a very nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience luxury in the heart of Noosa at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort. With shopping, dining and sun drenched beaches just steps away you're perfectly positioned in the heart of Hastings Street to enjoy Noosa's village charm. Take the time and indulge in a relaxing Spa treatment and our culinary delights at our signature restaurant, Noosa Beach House Peter Kuruvita. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Noosa Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Noosa Sheraton