I have just competed my first stay at this hotel. The hotel has some very good points that deserve a mention and there were only a very few insignificant defects that are not even worthy of a mention.
Firstly, all the staff from reception, to the pool, to the restaurants were all very polite, professional and friendly. Congratulations to all for offering such a wonderful experience.
Upon check in I was given a Noosa suite, in recognition of my SPG membership level. Whilst the views were nothing to write home about it was at least spacious. The bathroom amenities were fair but I would expect a suite to have toothbrushes and combs available. The bed was excellent and lived up to typical comfort expected at good Sheraton hotels. The bathroom was huge with double vanity and a very nice size living area. The only thing I did not like about the room was the single wooden chair….. really? That was considered functional by your interior designers? Literally there was no difference in comfort between that chair and two slabs of concrete. It was the most uncomfortable chair…EVER!! Having said my piece about the chair I should point out that everything else was just right. The new redevelopment of the rooms makes them cosy, functional and above all in a beautiful location. Other features I liked were the over sized fridge in the kitchenette and the double sofa in the living area.
The hotel also has a very fine restaurant that serves wonderful nightly dishes. It should also be mentioned they put on one of the best brekkies of all SPG properties in Australia, it includes 2 juicing machines. I was very, very impressed with breakfast!! Finally the dishes served to the bar area were exceptional especially items from the crustaceans menu. The only issue here was trying to eat the dishes in the very dim light provided at night. I know it is offering ambience but not functional if trying to eat in no light other than the street lights.
SPG Recognition 9/10
Pool Area 8/10
House Boat Restaurant and Bar 9/10
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience luxury in the heart of Noosa at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort. With shopping, dining and sun drenched beaches just steps away you're perfectly positioned in the heart of Hastings Street to enjoy Noosa's village charm. Take the time and indulge in a relaxing Spa treatment and our culinary delights at our signature restaurant, Noosa Beach House Peter Kuruvita. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Sheraton Noosa Resort And Spa
- Noosa Sheraton