“Good rooms but revise your bill!”

Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Noosa
Tandil, Argentina
“Good rooms but revise your bill!”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

The newly renovated rooms are spacious and very comfortable with balcony. The parking is handy.
BUT, luckily I revised the bill they put under the door and had time to look up the email with the confirmation of our reservation: they were charging us an extra 100 dollars per night!!!
The bill had our confirmation number on it so I questioned this situation on checking out, showed the email, and the bill was corrected. On asking how this mistake could have happened the answer was that they had changed reservation systems and "someone must have typed in the wrong figure"!!!!!!
The reservation system changes and the figures are TYPED in??????
With such a lame excuse it makes me wonder if this sort of mistake is far more frequent than one thinks.
BTW: the reservation was made via the hotel website.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jlp-arg
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear jlp-arg
Thank you for taking the time to post your review and I am delighted that overall you had an enjoyable stay.
I would however like to sincerely apologise for any inconvenience you experienced with regards to your final account. As we had implemented an entirely new computer system we did have to re-enter all existing bookings as the two systems could not “talk” to each other. I wish a script or conversion program could have been written as thousands of bookings and pages of data had to be re-entered. Please be assured this was a controlled procedure however we did make a human error in re-entering your room rate and I am pleased this error was rectified without question when brought to the attention of the reception agent.. Once again jlp-arg thank you for choosing to stay with us, I hope that you have had a safe trip home and that you will have the opportunity to stay with us again the next time your travel plans bring you back to Australia and indeed to beautiful Noosa.
Stephen Ferrigno

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (312)
Newcastle, Australia
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Had just the one night for our anniversary, bit of a wait getting booked in they said would call when room ready so we walked around Hastings St, eventually went back even though had no call about 3pm and our room was ready. i like the 12 noon check out. View from our room was ordinary, (overlooked the back of a few shops and a club i think which got a bit noisy early hours) but room was nice very large and clean and comfortable. short stroll to main shops in Hastings Street plenty to see and do and heaps of places to eat. (breakfast a tad pricey at the Sheraton) Short stroll also to beach.

Room Tip: Have put poor for the breakfast even though i didnt have it, the Price put me off, fairly expensive...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Firstly I would like to thank you for choosing to spend your short Anniversary getaway at the Sheraton Noosa Resort and Spa and for taking the time to post your review. I am delighted that you overall had an enjoyable break however I am concerned and would like to apologise for the service shortfall you experienced in relation to your checkin experience. The hotel spends a considerable amount of time and resources on staff training, especially our front line staff and your comments have certainly highlighted an area which needs further focus and training and I would like to thank you for bringing this incident to my attention.
Once again cherylngreg, thank you for your feedback and the next time you are planning a Noosa getaway, please contact either myself or our Guest Services Manager directly and we will ensure that every aspect of your next stay is memorable for all the right reasons.
Noosa, Australia
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I have stayed here before the renovations and now after. I love the facelift they gave it. Very trendy indeed.
The service is everything you'd expect from a Sheraton. Top end facilities & location is perfect.
My daughter & I thoroughly enjoyed our mini break there for her birthday. Especially the buffet breakfast. It was delicious.
We'll be back time and again.

• Stayed April 2014
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Leezy72
Thank you for your ongoing loyalty and for choosing to stay with us once again. As a return guest, it was a pleasure to read your positive comments about the changes we made during our recent refurbishment and I’m delighted that you and your daughter have taken home some wonderful memories from this special birthday break.
Once again Leezy72, thank you for sharing your holiday experience online and I look forward to welcoming you back when next your travel plans bring you back to beautiful Noosa.
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here 5 nights in a studio room. Room was spacious, clean, modern and quiet. Comfortable bed and pillows. Pool is nice (avoid school holidays if you want peace and quiet there). Aqua spa is excellent. Decent gym too.
Easy access from hotel to Hastings street bars and restaurants and also to the river side and main beach.
Helpful and knowledgable reception and concierge staff. Pool staff and Beach House bar staff great also.
In room tv channels could be better.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Salv834
Thank you for choosing Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa for your recent stay in Noosa and for taking the time to post your positive review.
It is always great to read when a guest has enjoyed our 5 star experience we pride ourselves on delivering and I will certainly share your review with all of the team here. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we certainly hope to welcome you back soon for another relaxing holiday in beautiful Noosa.
CA
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Loved this hotel. The rooms are very comfortable and very large size. Also fridge and microwave in room was very handy. Manager went out of his way to make us feel welcome.
Clean and beds were great! Location is in town but just steps from beach and some wonderful restaurants and shops.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank sfcaluv2travel
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Dear sfcaluv2travel, I am pleased that your visit was one with so many memories about Noosa and the Sheraton. At 55 squares I believe we have the largest standard 5 star rooms in Australia and for stays of a few days they really do live up to their reputation as comfortable and matched to the various travel personas of family and couples as the space and facilities you mention along with a spa bath and balcony and so on service my customers so well. I appreciate the time you took to share your experience and thank you for choosing to stay with us. Warm regards, Stephen Ferrigno, General Manager
Brisbane
Reviewed April 21, 2014

The room was huge, expecially the bathroom. Really nice to have a balcony to sit outside at night. The pool area is amazing - and the swim up bar is great, perfect staff.

Everything was just as you would expect from such an iconic hotel. Breakfast in particular was great - so much choice!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear tina14011, I really enjoyed reading your review as it captures some of my favourite things about the Resort and all we have to offer visitors to Noosa. I have written on many occasions about the destination and how it has so many attractions and so much to offer and likewise the Resort (but I don’t want to sound too biased when writing about my own Hote)l and with reviews like yours I don’t have to. Thank you again for taking the time to write and hit so many of the key highlights. I look forward to welcoming you back again one day soon. Warm regards, Stephen Ferrigno, General Manager
Sydney
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Just left the Sheraton after a 3 night break over Easter. The place was rammed.. As you'd expect over Easter, but standards did not slip in the slightest..
The quality of the resort is very high. It's in a perfect location on the edge of Hastings st, the rooms are large, modern and clean and the facilities in the resort are excellent. The Beach House Bar is a great spot for a bite or a cocktail while people watching the eclectic mix of punters wandering up and down Hastings st!
Special "shout out" to Linda on reception who sorted out an issue we had on check in (our fault) with courtesy, professionalism and kindness!
It's also great to see a resort invest in a very decent gym.. Good, modern equipment.. Extra points for this!
Highly recommend this place!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear Paul-Caz, thank you for your commendations of Linda and the team along with the facilities here at the Sheraton. Aside from a fantastic bar in the Noosa Beach House (and who doesn't like a bit of people watching) it is important a well-equipped gym and a nice space makes working out the pleasure it should be and I am pleased we were able to provide the right environment for you and thank you for the review, warm regards, Stephen Ferrigno, General Manager.