Great renovation from the 80s Pink Palace to a cool, light and spacious apartment style hotel situated on must-be-seen-in Hastings Street. This was our mid-week Wotif "Mystery Hotel" and at $199 we thought we had a bargain. Our room was a standard king-bed suite complete with kitchenette, spa bath and balcony overlooking the pool. Everything was sparkly clean and worked. The staff were courteous and prompt with their service. Car parking was available under the hotel for $20, or valet parking for $30. Free wifi at 512kbps was available in the room free of charge for one device, if you want faster or more wifi you can choose to pay for the service.
I have no hesitation in recommending the Sheraton Noosa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience luxury in the heart of Noosa at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort. With shopping, dining and sun drenched beaches just steps away you're perfectly positioned in the heart of Hastings Street to enjoy Noosa's village charm. Take the time and indulge in a relaxing Spa treatment and our culinary delights at our signature restaurant, Noosa Beach House Peter Kuruvita. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Noosa Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Noosa Sheraton