“Beautiful resort with high level of customer service”

Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Noosa
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed at the sheraton Noosa and I didn't want to leave !!! The resort offers a great location with so many shops, cafés and restaurants all at your door step on hasting street.

Upon our arrival we received a room upgrade which was a very welcome and pleasant surprise. All staff were incredibly friendly and very professional.

Room service food was of high quality and arrived very promptly. Another nice touch to our stay was receiving complimentary bottles of water each day which was a smaller detail but nice to know they think about the little things . No one likes drinking tap water or having to pay 4.00 for a bottle out of the mini bar . So this was a lovely gesture.

Another nice service they provide is giving you the option to not have your room serviced during your stay and if you agree you receive a $20 voucher to the resort bar or 500 SPG points .

Will be returning very soon

• Stayed: November 2013
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Dear Esterlovestotravel
We all loved reading your wonderful review of your recent stay here at Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa. Your compliments and insights are very much appreciated as is the time you have taken to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

It was our absolute pleasure to be of service and very rewarding for us all to know that it really is the little things that we do that make a difference for our guests. I have already shared your review with the team here as I know they appreciate the accolades they so justly deserve.

We look forward to welcoming you back for a return stay however until then, on behalf of the team here we wish you a very happy Festive Season, and the best of everything for 2014.
Warmest regards

There are newer reviews for Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort

Reviewed November 28, 2013

We were lucky enough to score a mystery deal via Wotif for the Sheraton, every time I have travelled to Noosa I have wanted to stay here, and finally, the time was right! We were greeted at the car by the concierge, who delivered our bags straight up to our King room whilst we checked in. The room was newly renovated, could not put anything to fault. The best thing about the Sheraton was the 12pm checkout, as we didn't spend a lot of time in the room due to commitments, we were able to spend the next morning at the pool (with swim up bar). Would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone, and will definitely be staying here again on our next trip to the sunshine coast.

Dear Cutiebootie

We all loved your wonderful review and I am delighted that the time was right for you to stay with us. I very much appreciate your compliments and recommendations the time you have taken to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

It was our absolute pleasure to be of service, and very rewarding for us all to know that this first visit was such an enjoyable one for you.

Thank you again for your review and from the team here, we wish you and your family a wonderful Festive Season and look forward to welcoming you back in 2014.
Warmest regards

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We stayed at the Sheraton for a week for our 'mini-moon'. The location was fantastic (right on Hastings street, 30 seconds walk to the beach), the pool was great (swim up bar) and the staff were friendly. We stayed on the top floor in an ocean view room. The room was large with a balcony and had been recently refurbished. The bathroom was great with a large shower and spa bath. Whilst the room was large and newly refurbished I would say it lacked a bit of character or the x-factor that you'd expect from an expensive room in a top hotel.
The bed was huge and very comfortable and the bedding so amazing that I wanted to buy it (yes really!).
Special mention to the receptionist who, upon finding out we were on our mini-moon, sent up a bottle of bubbles to our room.
Only negatives would be the room service food late at night - very poor.

Room Tip: Unless you are going to sit out on your balcony a lot (which we didn't), I'd save money and...

Dear LondonJosiejo
Thank you for your review and your very positive words on our resort and its fabulous location.

We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and had the opportunity to experience so many of our facilities. Your compliments have also been passed onto the Front Office team so they can see first-hand how much you appreciated their wonderful service.
I’m also delighted that you had such a wonderful sleep on our signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed which are actually available to purchase from Sheraton On The Park, so please contact us directly and we will be able to assist with the details.

Many thanks again for your review, and for choosing Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travel plans bring you back to beautiful Noosa.

Warmest wishes

Reviewed November 20, 2013

We staid at Sheraton Noosa during my parents visit of Australia. I was looking for a luxury hotel so my parents can have a good time in Noosa. I thought Sheraton should be a good choice as for me Sheraton was a luxury hotel. But as soon as we arrived to the entrance, I realised that the hotel cannot include in luxury category by any mean.
The entrance was old and not special at all, reception was what you can see in a motel and the room was also very old. I still cannot forget the smell of the corridor I used to sense every time we were trying to go to our room.
to conclude, I did not like my stay at Noosa Sheraton Hotel and if you are looking for a clean and luxury hotel I will tell you that you would better to look for somewhere else.

Room Tip: Some rooms are bellow pool level, so you will not have any view. These rooms however have a good acc...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Payam D
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Dear PayamD
Thank you for your review of what I see from your review dates was in April this year during the pre-renovation stage. I am pleased to say that all the areas of the hotel you mentioned are now fully refurbished along with a complete repaint of the external façade of the hotel. Since the completion of the renovations, we have been receiving some wonderful and positive feedback from our guests and while I cannot give you back the time you spent staying here with your parents, I hope that you will have the opportunity to return and experience the true luxury of this property in the heart of beautiful Noosa.
warm regards,
Stephen Ferrigno,
General Manager.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

From the moment you arrive you are greeted with service that is befit kings and queens.....

The room spacious and spotless.....with views of the river to die for (or the pool we tried both).

Breakfast is everything you could want, with the best fruit selection I have come accross in my travels.

Special mention to the amazing service that Kate Leopold the relations manager and Jon at reception gave us, they both went above and beyond thier call of duty to make sure our trip to Noosa was a special one.

We utilised the spa and was made to feel like a pampered queen!

We will most certainly be back very soon and cant reccomend this property enough, we looked around and the other hotels dont have anything on the Sheraton Noosa...we are brand loyal and you can tell why!

Room Tip: My advice is take a river view ....the views and a cheeky visit from the local birds was a big highl...
1  Thank timchel

Dear Timchel
Thank you for your wonderful review which covered so many aspects of your stay in the Resort. I am always proud when I read these reviews and reflect upon the amazing team of people I work with. I will be sure to share your comments with Kate, Jon and the rest of the great group of associates here via our feedback board as I know how hard they work and are continually focusing on delivering the kind of warmth and personal service my guests deserve. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your experience, the team here (and the local birds) look forward to your next stay.
warm regards,
Stephen Ferrigno,
General Manager.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

What huge rooms and full of light. New decor is classy - bed is huge and very, very comfortable. Pillows lovely to sleep on. Beautiful bathroom with all amenities. Waffle robes available, I always love it when properties add this touch. Fully stocked minibar and snack options. Love having a sink, microwave, fridge and kettle. Staff were more than friendly and helpful. Restaurant was top notch, bar is great. Pool and gardens were lovely with plenty of lounge chairs for everyone. Spa was lovely too.

Room Tip: I enjoyed the pool view room because you can also see the ocean - when on the 5th floor. So I would...

Dear Donnam25
Your review was a pleasure to read and I am delighted that your stay at this end of the coast was such an enjoyable one. While we have recently completed a full renovation of the restaurant and guestrooms, the size of our rooms and the numerous additional amenities we offer, along with the warm and professional service we pride ourselves on still remains and all add up to a truly memorable holiday. Thank you again for your post and I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again soon.
Warm regards

Reviewed November 16, 2013

It's taken me a while to get round to this but we stayed here in February with family and friends for my Dad's 70th birthday. I've got to say the staff went out of the way to make our stay a very special one, they were all so friendly and helpful. There were a few extra special touches for my Dad too. The rooms are enormous and spotless. I couldn't say a bad thing about this hotel. We stayed here just before the refurbishment started and are now looking forward to returning on Monday for 4 nights!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2013

Dear Jane154,

Thank you for the review and I hope we get a chance to catch up on your Monday visit, please let me know if this is possible so I might thank you in person. Two of the tenants of our Sheraton brand are to stay warm and connected to our guests and there isn’t a better example than your review and I am very glad we were able to play a small part in creating such wonderful memories on such a special occasion as a 70th birthday. I hope to see you soon.

Warm regards,