“A great evening out with the whole family.”
Review of Ipazzi Ristorante Italiano - CLOSED

Ipazzi Ristorante Italiano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
“A great evening out with the whole family.”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

This is how pizza should be. Great flavors on a prefect crust. We have come here many times and have never been disappointed. Love it and will be back next week.

• Visited March 2014

Melbourne, Australia
“Excellent all round!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My partner and I came for dinner at Ipazzi over the Christmas holidays whilst we were visiting noosa. excellent from start to finish! Very warm welcome from all the wait staff, they were very friendly and informative but not too invasive! We ordered the Garlic pizza to share as an appetiser and it was one of the best I have ever had. After this I ordered the Bolognaise and my partner had the Al cotto pizza. I order bolognaise in every Italian restaurant that I go to so my standars were quite high, however, it exceeded my expectations and was excellent. My partner also thoroughly enjoyed his pizza. Portion sizes are great as well as the price! Overall a truly memorable evening. I will definately put this one down as one of my favourites and we will definately be back when we visit again next year! Shame there is no Ipazzi in Melbourne as we have struggled to find true authentic Italian. Thank you very much! we will see you again :)

• Visited December 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“not what it once was”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Ipazzi, owned and managed by a family originally from Sicily, was a breath of fresh air in Noosa when it first opened a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, it has gone backwards in that time. Service has always been hit and miss, more miss than hit (particularly once Ruby ceased to work front of house.) The kitchen is small, and there are only a couple of wait staff. Expanding to the shop next door only places more strain on limited resources. The menu is "cheap and cheerful" Italian - just pizza and pasta (using organic ingredients which is a plus) and it is BYO. The pizzas are good and very Italian in style, but the pasta is no longer anything special, and the emphasis isn't on the "cheap" either! The atmosphere - in two shop fronts in Noosa Junction near the busy road, is far from great. The food needs to make up for the ordinary location, and if it did once, i would have to say it doesn't now. Disappointing too that the owner felt the need to reply sarcastically to the less than positive reviews. It would be much better if he could take the criticism on board because Ipazzi was definitely worth a visit previously. As the negative reviews show, that is probably no longer the case.

• Visited January 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awful awful awful”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

The fact that the food was average would have been fine were it not for the terrible service, rude staff and the hour and a half we waited for the food, with the excuse being that we had one entre... come on guys, think of something better next time. Would never go here again.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank fmotley
Peregian Beach, Australia
“Very Disappointing”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Came here for a Saturday night meal with my wife. The restaurant had done a letterbox drop so we thought we'd give it a go. On arrival we were made to feel welcome. The menu is a bit confusing as if you want organic then it's an extra as it's hand made?? Don't know where the owners coming from on this one with that?? If your doing organic then state it and do it for everyone. I take it then if you don't go organic the pasta's out of a packet??
Anyway then the waiter got our order wrong, so although my wife's order as correct mine was wasn't so both pasta's went away while they 'fixed' mine. By the time mine came back it was not cooked properly was cold and was a huge disappointment. We carried on, had the tiramisu which was excellent and finished off with coffee. The place was only 25% full. Seems the staff look busy but I wonder if they are 'switched on'. We dine out regularly and this was not a place we will return too. There was no real 'Italian feel' to it,. Would not recommend this place. It might be okay as a 'pizza place' but we were looking for great Italian Pasta. it failed to deliver.

• Visited January 2014