“Great food, lovely staff”
Review of Ipazzi Ristorante Italiano - CLOSED

Ipazzi Ristorante Italiano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Whilst they ran out of a couple of ingredients due to the long weekend they were very forthcoming with other options for us. The pizzas had plenty of toppings, were very tasty and reasonably quick. We did notice that when it was busy and they had lots of pastas to cook the tables around us got their meals a little slowly. Lovely attentive staff.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

This place is very charming, the people are lovely, the food is simply amazing, one of the best dining experiences I have had. I highly recommend this place for delicious ORGANIC Italian meals. bellissimo!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

For a long, long time I had heard so many good things about Ipazzi but never made the effort to make a booking! What a fool I was!!

I had my first dining experience at this 'little charmer' earlier this year and immediately fell in love with the place! Yes, it has taken me several months to complete this review but, after that first night, I promised myself not to have the same dish twice until I had tried everything on the menu! Well folks, mission accomplished!!!

I am happy to say that there is not a dish on the menu I did not like! Yes, I liked some dishes more than others, but that comes down to personal taste and I now look forward to revisiting a few of my favourites. I simply cannot understand some of the 'not so positive' reviews left by other people as I have not been able to find a fault during any of my visits to Ipazzi. The quality of food is always superb, the portion sizes are generous, the flavours are authentic and you will not find friendlier staff!

If it is available, be sure to finish off the night with the Tiramisu!! You will not be disappointed!!

2  Thank Adam H
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Food was amazing recommend the marinara. The service was brilliant. Is a must on any visit to Noosa.

2  Thank Nickr2211
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I had dinner here a little while ago and was blown away by the gnocchi simply the best gnocchi i've ever had, honestly delightful. atmosphere was good and I liked the set up felt as though I was in little Italy. service was good and the waitress was very informative and helpful.