“Massively overrated by some reviewers”
Review of Ipazzi Ristorante Italiano - CLOSED

Ipazzi Ristorante Italiano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I ate here some months ago with my children. Save your money and get a frozen pizza to cook at home. The pizzas my children ate part of were bland in the extreme and my gnocchi was barely edible.
It is rare for me not to leave a tip. On this occasion just paying the bill was more than enough.
My recommendation is to avoid this place. Noosa deserves better than this sad excuse for Italian food.

4  Thank Noosa10
Ipazzi, Owner at Ipazzi Ristorante Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Mahatma Gandhi

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I am a local from Peregian Beach, have regularly tried most eating venues in and around Noosa. Tried Ipazzi tonight, which we have intended to do for a long time, it's reputation precedes it and we were not disappointed. Beautiful fresh pasta at reasonable prices and amenable to slight additions or amendments to their dishes eg more chilli in the puttensca. Service very prompt and friendly, thanks Lucy, and food delicious. I'll be back.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I'm an addict for gnochi after I've tried the Gnochi from Ipazzi. Lovely staffs and awesome food.
Thanks for make me happy every week! ;)

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I would not feed their food to my dog! I was actually shaking with anger at having to hand over my credit card resenting having to pay for such revolting food. Possibly the worst I have eaten anywhere in the world. My tortellini boscaiola was grey, looked & tasted like glue, inedible. The kids pizzas were devoid of topping besides cheese and the bolognese was no better. I was so embarrassed as we took friends with us. I come from an Italian background and am shocked at how bad it was. I cannot comprehend the other reviewers opinions on here.

3  Thank TAV66
Ipazzi, Owner at Ipazzi Ristorante Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Naughty...Naughty....Girl......

We don't have any tortellini on the menu nor kids pizzas...
Before writing a review you should dine in our Restaurant first.
By the way, what's your'r dog breed?
With love, Ipazzi

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Best Italian on the Sunshine Coast. The food was sooooo yummy and the service is so personable. Thanks Lucy! We will be back!!

1  Thank Filiakinslow