“Good fun course”

Tewantin-Noosa Golf Club
Ranked #32 of 66 Outdoor Activities in Noosa
Reviewed July 3, 2013

A nice course for a 21 handicap player. Some water hazards but the rough off the fairway is very open and forgiving
Several holes have families of Kangaroos on the fairway!

2  Thank Raymond G
in 10 reviews
"dory"
"board"

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Went there for dinner as I'd heard it was nice food and I wasn't dissapointed. Service was friedndly and to be honest, it was one of the cleanest settings I have encounted for a while. The food was delish and worgh the trip. Give it a go, i recommend it.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

clean and friendly good wholesome food served with a smile with fantastic views over the golf course

Reviewed March 23, 2013

My son gave me a game of golf at Tewantin-Noosa golf club for my Christmas present . So on the 25th of January 2013 we had a game, and it turned out to be a great day and a good course .
I can recommend the club.