Tripadvisor

from $83.06
from $58.83
from $83.06
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Memory of a life time. Jason is highly experienced, very professional, patient, passionate and friendly. We can’t recommend this enough.

Date of experience: January 2020
NoosaHinterlandAdv, Owner at Noosa Hinterland Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you thank you thank you!!! It's so good to receive your amazing feedback. It is definately a passion I love to share and I hope you bring your family back in the future for another adventure. ️

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was the perfect morning out for my family and I as we faced our fears on the Mount Tinbeerwah rock face and created some incredibles memories at the same time.

Date of experience: January 2020

Thanks Callum for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are so glad you enjoyed your abseil experience. And I hope it's inspired you to seek out more adventurous opportunities in the future. Maybe we'll see you again for that Mt bike journey.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Jason really looked after us . For us in our 60’s he catered our canoeing perfectly to our fitness level and we had a wonderful adventure on the water. Fun , informative enjoyable outing. Loved the sailing now I am going have to do it again. I would talk to Jason I’m sure he could cater something for your holidays.

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

We had a great time on our FAT bike adventure. Jason was easy to deal with when booking and even better guide. The track had great scenery and views and tailored for most abilities. Definitely recommend!

Date of experience: January 2020
NoosaHinterlandAdv, Owner at Noosa Hinterland Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Thank you Carla, It was a pleasure spending the morning with you both. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience. We are really pleased to receive your FANTASTIC! recommendation. We hope to see you back with us in the future, maybe for that abseiling experience?

Reviewed January 2, 2020

I organised the Canoe & Abseil tour for my sons aged 24 & 21. They thoroughly enjoyed it and couldn't stop talking about it when they got home, especially the abseiling. Jason from Noosa Hinterland Adventures was amazing and really made the experience a lot of fun. I was really glad I spoke to Jason when I booked as he went through what we needed to bring and he also suggested which day may be best for the canoe sailing and also organised courtesy pick up. The only regret the boys had was they didn't do the trail biking as well.

Date of experience: December 2019
NoosaHinterlandAdv, Owner at Noosa Hinterland Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2020

Hi Carolyn, we are so happy that you appreciated the personal approach we have to our booking process. We like to ensure our clients get the right experience for them and that every little detail is just perfect. We'd be very happy to hear from you again for that trail biking tour.