“Quite a let down”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Victoria
“Quite a let down”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

We ordered an entree to share, he ordered steak and I ordered pork belly. Our mains arrived and I pointed out to the waiter that our entree had not arrived, so she offered to go get it, I told her not to bother. His steak was lovely, cooked as he likes it, no complaints at all. My pork belly was not pork belly (and I know my pork belly!!!!). It looked like some kind of rolled pork, it had no crispy skin/crackling and it really did not taste very nice. I could not eat it, and I eat almost anything.

Who I assume is the owner/manager collected the plates from our table and apparently did not notice that my meal was basically untouched. He then returned a few minutes later and apologised for our missing entree and offered us a free dessert each which we declined. I had heard so many wonderful things about this restaurant, very disappointed.

• Hebrew first
Brisbane, Australia
“great party vibe on a saturday night”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

didn't eat here but did have drinks and a bit of a party on a saturday night.

djs great, blasts out a few different decades of tunes and the place has a good party vibe would recommend when visiting noosa heads if you like nightlife.

“Jacks Steak House”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Good food, cold drinks and very nice atmosphere. Prices were quite reasonable. I can recommend this place!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Karhuvaari
Sheffield, Tasmania, Australia
“Great casual dining”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Arrived at Noosa quite late and found this restaurant just down from our hotel, loved the food so we went back a couple of nights later, the staff were very friendly.

Noosa, Australia
“really liked lunch special”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I really enjoyed their lunch special menu. It was about $15. been there twice in July. and a server was really friendly.

• Visited July 2014