“Bottle Shop was too expensive”

Laguna Jacks Steak House
Ranked #57 of 335 Restaurants in Noosa
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Bottle Shop was too expensive”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I was pretty angry at having to pay an extra $4 in the bottle shop for a bottle of wine that is commonly available in Victoria. If you are wine drinkers, then take the 5 minute bus ride to Noosa Junction to stock up on your favourite beverage at BWS where the prices are consistent throughout Australia. I'm not normally "paranoid" but I did feel I was being "held to ransom" ~ pay up, or go without. I have no idea how wine tax works, but I just felt that I was being taken advantage of, especially as I was spending an extended period in Noosa Heads. (I took the bus to NJ)!

• Hebrew first
Hervey Bay, Australia
“Dinner dining times”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Monday night, 8.00pm we attended looking have dinner. Were advised by the reception that she would need to check with the chef (cook) if he was still doing meals. We waited a few minutes before she returned and said he would make an exception, that we really should try to be earlier next time.
Well the meals were good and a large serving was provided but, there won't be a next time for us. Any place like this that sits in a renouned holiday destination closing the meal orders before 8.00pm, seriously?? Will find somewhere else next time.

Brisbane, Australia
“Go the Kiwis”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Our second night we ventured down to Laguna Jacks with our Kiwi friends to watch NZ and England fight it out in Rugby Union needless to say NZ won and our meal all round was wonderful. I had Char grilled vege ngochi and our guest and my partner chose the eye fillet and coundn't fault a thing we will be back for sure.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Laguna Jacks Dinner”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Visited here while in Noosa and great place upstairs overlooking Hastings Street with all the night lights - very pleasant.
Meals were good and we enjoyed the evening - will be back next time to Noosa.

Visited May 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Tasty Meals and good drinks deals”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Used an Entertainment Book voucher and we weren't disappointed. Great views of the Roundabout and people coming and going. Sports screen tvs and tasty meals --- great fish and chips and Sirromet wines.

Visited April 2014