“A stylish birthday surprise with Noosa Dream”

Noosa Dreamboats Classic Boat Cruises
Ranked #1 of 45 Tours in Noosa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Experience the style and excitement of a bygone era and feel like movie stars while you explore the beautiful Noosa River and Lakes on board a stunning, hand crafted classic mahogany speed boat. We offer private sight seeing tours and a selection of special packages where you can combine a cruise with a romantic catered sandbar picnic or a meal at a beautiful riverside restaurant. Your skipper and guide Michael will give you a truly unforgettable experience and will also send you complimentary digital photos after your cruise. On your tour you'll enjoy a leisurely cruise around Noosa Sound and then experience the speed and excitement of classic power boating as you head up the Noosa River towards Sir Richard Branson's private Makepeace Island retreat, Lake Cooroibah and Lake Cootharaba. On your return journey, you can visit the Noosa River mouth and see our sandbars and abundant bird life. A Noosa Dreamboats classic boat cruise is a memorable and unique way to experience the natural beauty of Noosa's idyllic waterways or to celebrate any special occasion in Noosa.
Reviewed October 10, 2013

A surprise 60th birthday celebration with 'Noosa Dream' was the highlight of our stay in Noosa - Michael picked us up from the beach and we cruised the Noosa waterways in true style on board the most exquisite hand crafted mahogany speedboat with a glass of bubbly in hand and the flag flying - we felt like royalty! Michael was the perfect host and photographer sending copies to us promptly the next day, we felt like we were sharing something very special. The windy weather did not deter us and added to the excitement and thrill as we flew down the river and took in the sights. Would highly recommend a cruise with Noosa Dream on any visit to Noosa, special occasion or not. Thank you Michael and Sandy.

noosadreamboats, Owner at Noosa Dreamboats Classic Boat Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you for letting us know what a good time you had on your cruise. It's always fun to be part of a birthday surprise and I'm really pleased that we could help you celebrate in style! Thanks also for the photos you sent me after the cruise. Very best wishes, Michael

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We were picked up from sheraton wharf in a one-of-a-kind luxury speedboat and with Michael as our guide, saw many of the beautiful sights noosa had to offer. After being dropped off on a secluded beach, enjoying a lavish fresh seafood platter and popping the question to my fiancé, we made our way back to noosa heads. Absolutely the highlight of our Noosa holiday. A must-do! Thank you Michael and Sandy.

noosadreamboats, Owner at Noosa Dreamboats Classic Boat Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

I really enjoyed having you both on board and it was my privilege to be part of such a special occasion for you both. I'm so pleased that you had a great time and congratulations on your engagement! Cheers, Michael

Reviewed September 13, 2013

We had a fantastic 90 minutes with Michael as our very knowledgeable guide. Truly the highlight of our 3 days in sunny Noosa.

noosadreamboats, Owner at Noosa Dreamboats Classic Boat Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Thank you! I'm really glad you had a great time. It was my pleasure to spend time with you both.Cheers Michael

Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at Noosaville for a slightly belated anniversary getaway. To relax, get away from the hassle and bustle of normal life and have time to ourselves. Unbeknown to myself, my husband had lined up a fantastic surprise, that of which was a cruise on the "Noosa Dream." He had it all worked out to a T, I had no idea. The Noosa Dream is a prestine looking wooden boat with a comfy interior and can glide along just nicely in the water or kick it up a notch or two and fly through for abit of speed with added fun. Michael was a great tour guide, showing us many wonderful sights and land marks throughout our journey. You never miss out on photo opportunities as Michael takes many during your time. I would thoroughly recommend booking in for a cruise with Michael on the Noosa Dream when you are in Noosa next. It's a wonderful experience and its great to see the opposite views of what we see from land. Thankyou again Michael.

noosadreamboats, Owner at Noosa Dreamboats Classic Boat Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

I love being part of a surprise and I'm really pleased that you had such a great time on your tour of the Noosa River. Thank you for cruising with me and for your kind comments. Cheers Michael

Reviewed August 19, 2013

my partner had brought me a voucher for dreamboats last year, well we finally got around to getting away for the weekend!! what a fantastic experience, such a friendly face (was like catching up with an old friend), great source of information about the area, and perfect weather with a stunner of a sunset and the boat : AMAZING!! we loved it and would go again in a heartbeat... thank you so much sandy and Michael...

noosadreamboats, Owner at Noosa Dreamboats Classic Boat Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you! I loved having the three of you on board and Sandy and I are so pleased that you all had a great time. Best wishes, Michael.