“Views views and more views”

Noosa National Park
Book In Advance
More Info
$76.93*
and up
Eumundi Markets and Sunshine Coast Day Trip from Brisbane
Ranked #1 of 63 things to do in Noosa
Reviewed February 5, 2014

There are many reasons to visit Noosa, but for me the beaches and national park top my list!

I am a keen photographer so a daily walk to the park was a must. I try to experience it at different times of the day so that I get the benefit of different tides, quality of light and number of people.

On my last walk I encountered a number of goanna, scrub turkeys, birds and lizards.

Stop off for a dip in each of the beaches along the way. There are some fun rock pools to play in and if you are lucky you may see a pod of dolphins playing in the water.. Stay for the amazing sunsets.

It can get rather hectic at times along the walking track so if you long for serenity take an inland track.

1  Thank Bella-Loves-Kalen
Write a ReviewReviews (2,412)

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

The Noosa national park was the best thing I have done there. You have great lookouts, beach and forrest. There is a walk for every level! Don't miss it!!

Reviewed January 31, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed the walk through Noosa National Park and also taking time to relax in several of the beach coves along the way to have a swim and watch the surfing activities. The combination of forest and beach provides magical scenery as you walk around

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I ran an amazing 10k loop around the park each morning to help me work of the great food we found in Noosa last holidays. Just get up early, as by 7am the path is packed!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Lovely to go for a walk, beautiful views, you can learn a little about the local history as well - nice place to go