“Perfect weekend away”
Review of RACV Noosa Resort

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Noosa
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Just spent the weekend (wet!) up at racv noosa. Friendly staff, knowledgeable, helpful with directions and even offered us a late checkout without us asking! Didn't get to use the pool but apparently heated and lots of facilities on site ie. restaurants, day spa. Almost brand new, spotless and spacious apartment. Only drawbacks is no shelter from car park/reception but umbrellas provided, stairs could potentially be a bit slippery in wet, also a bit far from Main Street (Hastings st). There is a shuttle or if not you would need a car or taxi. We brought our own car but this could be a problem for others.

• Stayed: February 2013
RACVNoosaResort, Manager at RACV Noosa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Dear iluvkerits,

Thanks for a great review. I was particularly pleased with your comments about our friendly and helpful staff. I am very proud of the team and they will be thrilled to read your comments.

I hope you get to visit us again and next time we must arrange some typical Noosa sunny blue skies for you.

RACV Noosa Resort

Write a ReviewReviews (1,249)

Reviewed March 3, 2013

My previous review for RACV Noosa said we would stop here again… and we have! We stopped here in a Sanctuary View two bedroom Apartment in February.
The apartment was of the same standard as the one bed last time only bigger. It was well kitted out with Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer also plenty of stuff in the kitchen, the only thing it lacked was a BBQ on the balcony. There was also a rooftop terrace via stairs on the balcony, but there was nothing on there, so it was a bit of a waste, it would have been nice to have a couple of loungers or something up there.
The apartment was clean and tidy, the beds clean and comfortable. All the staff were friendly hand helpful.
We didn’t use the shuttle buses as they didn’t suit our timings, but reception will book a taxi, it’s about $10ish to get down to Hastings Street.
Happy with our stay and will no doubt stop again in the future.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Yorkie_Traveller
RACVNoosaResort, Manager at RACV Noosa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Dear Yorkie_Traveller,

I do remember your nice review from last time and it was great you dropped in to stay with us again – just as you said you would. In case you drop in for visit number 3, we do have Webber Q BBQ’s that we hire out that connect into gas points on every apartment’s terrace/balcony (we drop it off, connect it, and then pick it up once finished). I will need to improve communication of our BBQ's to ensure all guests are aware of this option when they stay.

Thanks again Yorkie_Traveller for your feedback.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I am a little late in writing this review as we stayed here in October 2012 for our annual family holiday. However, we loved loved loved it! My husband, myself and our one year old son stayed for 3 nights (for both of their birthdays actually) and it couldn't have been better. We had the suite with brekkie included. Breakfast was great! We had friends come and have a birthday dinner with us in the The Arcuri Restaurant and is was amazing. We had dinner in the bar another night (yummy pizzas) and we used all of the facilities including the Day Spa, and everything was just great. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone! Its a little bit out of the main area of Noosa but for us that's just what we wanted and they do have shuttle if needed.
Thank you RACV Noosa. You made an already very special few days, even more special!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank elishanefamily

Dear elishanefamily,

WOW - what a terrific compliment - all staff will be very excited when they read we made your favorite hotel.

The team work really hard to make sure every guest has a memorable experience when they visit RACV Noosa Resort. It really does mean a lot to us when people such as you take the time to write to let us know that we played a role in making your few days a special one - so thank you too!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We had a couples package where we stayed for 4 night which included a massage and dinner on the first night.
I stayed here with my husband; the rooms were immaculate, clean and modern. Facilities were excellent loved the pool area. Tennis court area was also very nice. Gym was great and served its purpose. We had a massage at the spa and it was beautiful.
We didn't think much of the restaurant dinner; the food was below average and very dry. I would have complained if I was paying but as it was part of the package I just let it go. Breakfast was beautiful with a good selection.
Location:
The resort is a bit far from Hastings Street so I would recommend a car to get around in; however they do offer a shuttle service.
Would we stay here again, yes we would. It ticked all the boxes for us the only negative is I wouldn't recommend this for couples who want to have a romantic getaway. There were a lot of kids and when it came to relaxing by the pool it really didn't happen. If you’re a family this is great and when we have kids this resort will be on the top of our list.
We were talking to one of the employees who said in the future there were going to do an adult outdoor section and if this were to happen, this resort will be one of the best out there.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
RACVNoosaResort, Manager at RACV Noosa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Dear mmsexc,

Thanks for your review. It is great that you had the opportunity to use many of our facilities and enjoyed our couple’s package. I also appreciate your feedback regarding your dinner experience. I have discussed in detail with my Executive Chef your comments – in all areas of the resort we will never stop the process to try and continuously improve.

In regards to new facilities, the resort is 2 and a half years old and in that time we have added an expanded restaurant and new buffet, retail shop, lobby lounge, bar terrace & wood fired pizza oven. There may be more new facilities to come so keep your eye on our website for future updates.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I had 3 night's in a 1 bedroom apartment which was fantastic. The staff were very friendly at all times. The apartment was very well equipped. I will be recommending to others. I enjoyed not being in the heart of Hastings st as I used the opportunity to eat at the great restaurants in noosaville

Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank aussietraveller12323

Dear aussietraveller12323,

Thanks for your review and recommending the resort to others. I agree, there are also some great restaurants in Noosaville as well as Hastings Street. I also agree that our staff are friendly (of course I am a little bias) and I have the fortune of working with such a great bunch of people every day.

Thanks again.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Stayed two nights at resort in a three bedroom apartment. This is one of the roomist apartments i have ever stayed in even allowing for the three bedrooms, each bedroom had its own bathroom which was handy as weather was very damp on last day and a half.

Location of resort is a bit away from the main shopping areas but there is a free shuttle available. Staff at resort were veryfriendly and helpful.

Food at resturants was very nice with breakfast in particular very good. The continental breakfast was much better value compared to full breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear PaulDev,

Thanks for the review and I am pleased you enjoyed your stay in one of the 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartments. I have some guests that tell me they are bigger than their own house! They are huge and it is always nice to have plenty of room when you are staying away from home, particularly for large families or friends/couples staying together.

Our Chefs will be delighted and appreciate your compliments on our food and buffet breakfast.

We hope to welcome you back again sometime for another visit.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We have just left RACV Noosa Resort after a three day stay. Although we had torrential rain throughout the last two days of our stay, the cheery friendly staff did everything they could to make our trip enjoyable, especially the poor guy who brought our room service in the middle of a thunderstorm.

Our room, although being the smallest offered by the resort was clean and had every gadget that you could need for a short stay. The separate kitchen / sitting area was also great for relaxing during the storms.

Overall we had a great time despite the weather, mainly as a result of the great staff.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Vanessa H,

Thanks for a great review and also your nice words about how our staff made the difference to your stay. You were unlucky with the weather having the heavy rain impact your stay so I do hope you can come back again and this time for some warm, sunny weather.

As you noted, room service is 24 hours at RACV Noosa Resort and we deliver, rain, hail or shine!