“Left Feeling Spoilt”

Ranked #8 of 46 Spas & Wellness in Noosa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed December 8, 2014

I received a gift voucher for the Summer Pamper Package and LOVED it. From the moment I walked in to when I left - I felt nurtured and cared for. The staff were friendly, helpful and could;t do enough to make this experience exceptional. i indulged in the facial and then the use of the showers and pool facilities. Love it and am looking forward to indulging again.

NoosaSprings, General Manager at Noosa Springs Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2015

We're glad you had an exceptional spa experience and left feeling nurtured. We look forward to welcoming you to The Spa again soon.

All reviews
"daze"
"body"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed October 29, 2014 via mobile

Amazing experience, very good value. Nice to have the hydro experience added on so it wasn't just a in and out massage

NoosaSprings, General Manager at Noosa Springs Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2014

We're glad you enjoyed your leisurely spa treatment and look forward to welcoming you again

Reviewed October 12, 2014

We loved the spa and the massage was one of the best I ever experienced. Would definitely return. Staff were also lovely.

1  Thank downunderman69
NoosaSprings, General Manager at Noosa Springs Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We're delighted you enjoyed The Spa and look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

Myself and 3 girlfriends visited the spa at Noosa Springs Golf & Spa resort for a number of treatments to celebrate my friends pregnancy, as she is having a baby soon. We had driven all the way from Brisbane and got caught in torrential rain and dangerous driving conditions, so we were 5 minutes late for our treatment 'start' time and feeling stressed about running late. Despite telling the receptionist this, we were left to wait in the reception area for 15 minutes before the spa hostess came to greet us and take us to see the hydro spa, sauna and steam room facilities, which cut into our treatment time. This was extremely disappointing and we did not feel like we got adequate service or value for money. I thought perhaps she would offer to let us use the hydro facilities again after our massages to make up for it, but no - there wasn't even an apology for making us wait. Whist I acknowledge we were were running late due to the inclement weather outside of our control, I did not understand why we couldn't have been taken through immediately, we were just left to wait for what seemed like ages in the spa reception, and the receptionist did not even bother to say "someone will be with you shortly", or take much notice of us at all for that matter. The hydro therapy spa room was clean and well maintained and jets were strong and felt very relaxing.

The next problem occurred when we left the sauna facilities to change out of our wet bathing suits, what a nightmare, we couldn't get close to our lockers as the locker area was very narrow and cramped with other women all jostling to get into their lockers. We had to wait for a turn to use an available change room as there were 6 women, and only two change rooms available ! Madness. This of course meant that, by the time we were changed and in our robes ready for our massages, we were 10 minutes late for the start time. The staff run to a schedule, so that meant it cut 10 minutes into our massage treatment time, so it ended up being a very expensive massage indeed for the time utilised. The massage therapist was polite and had a good firm technique. Cold beverages were served in a room so cramped some ladies had to sit on foot stools and one lady was left sitting on a chair in the doorway. I understand this was because of the wet weather, as more seating was available outside. The drinks were refreshing and tasty, although my first glass came out with lipstick marks so I had to send it back ! We had ordered a cheese platter and glasses of champagne with our booking over the phone, however they never arrived.

The shower had clogged up hair in the drain hole (disgusting!) and someone had left wet towels on the floor of the change rooms. Apart from that, it seemed clean. When we left the spa the receptionist was unfriendly and didn't ask how our treatments had went, if she had, I would have offered her this very feedback rather than writing it on here.
One of the treatments was an express mani pedi which cost $110, however the result was no better than going to an Asian nail salon and paying $20 for he same thing. The therapist let my friend leave the room with nails that were still wet so they got smudged almost immediately. The treatment did not include a massage of her hands or feet. I understand it was an 'express' treatment but seriously how disappointing. They could have given her at least a 1 minute massage. The cuticle cutter was blunt so the therapist struggled to cut her cuticles properly. If you are charging your customers such exorbitant prices, you might want to invest in proper equipment.
I would be reluctant to recommend this spa to others, but I might be willing to give it another go on a less busy day or if they had they at least offered an apology for the haphazard set up causing us to run late for our treatments. I would want to see better value for money. Saturday I would assume would be their busiest day.
Afterwards we went downstairs to the restaurant and took a seat at the couch area right by the bar. There was not a single patron in the restaurant except for us 4 ladies, and we waited for the two bar staff to offer us some service which never happened. After 5 minutes when nobody came over to us, we approached the bar and asked them if they were open ! Yes we are, was the answer. Ok then, can we have some menus we asked. There really is no excuse for this!
I would not recommend the restaurant to others.

9  Thank aussiejrb

Thank you for your feedback, which we’ll use as the basis for staff training. We apologise for the below par service you and your friends received at the spa and restaurant. We pride ourselves on providing great customer service and strive for customer satisfaction every time so when we’re perceived to fall short of that standard we address it promptly. Your comments have been most valuable.