“Relaxation is assured as all stresses melt away”
Review of Noosa Springs Spa

Noosa Springs Spa
Ranked #6 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Noosa
Gosford, Australia
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Relaxation is assured as all stresses melt away”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Excellent value of their packages a definite must if you wish to relax and rejuvenate mind body and soul. Would definately recommend the red berry juice at the end. Relax and enjoy

1 Thank The67Yak

Brisbane, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Bliss!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

In need of a bit of pampering whilst on holiday here in Noosa, I decided to spend the afternoon at a spa and selected the Noosa Springs Spa based on the reviews on this site, as well as the information provided on the Noosa Springs website. From the moment I called the spa to book my "Spa Daze" package to the moment I left I was impressed by the friendliness and excellent service provided by the staff. The spa facilities are lovely and well maintained. I spent just over three blissful hours at the spa and will definitely return the next time I visit Noosa for a holiday.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank BonvieAussie
Geelong, Victoria, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A real spa experience”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We have just returned from Noosa and paid a visit to the spa as part of our holiday.
I treated my husband to a trip for his 40th birthday.
We had a couples package at the spa, which included a 55min massage and time afterwards to use a spa in a private courtyard and they also provided champagne and a fruit/cheese platter.
The massage was very relaxing and the whole ambience of the place was amazing.
I looked around the other spa's but found this one the best value and one of the few that tailored a couples package to suit.
Would highly recommend to others travelling to Noosa.

Visited December 2012
Manly, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“fantastic half day”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

A wonderful resort with tremendous facilities which if you don't visit you are missing out. The hydrotherapy pool is the best I have ever been in. An envigorating experience if ever there was one. My wife had the massage which she raved about while I took some time out in the outdoor pool. Superb facilities, friendly staff. Go there.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank own_time
Western Australia, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“best spa in Noosa”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I regularly attend the hydrotherapy pool at this spa most weeks due to it's affordability and overly friendly staff. I think the facilities are extremely clean and I always feel like I'm in the most luxurious place in the world. I often invite family members to come also and request champagne to finish the event. The spa services are also beautiful and of a 5 star standard. Well worth every single cent!

Visited September 2012