My husband and I stayed here over Easter - kid zone central - but still had an amazing relaxing weekend.
The staff are great, it has to be said. Check in and check out was super easy.
The resort is huge and is part residential too.
It's a nice walk down to Hastings St/beach (maybe absolute 5 mins max!). We loved that you can also follow it down the path to do the Noosa National Park coastal walk (beaches are slightly less busy if you take this little trek!). You can also walk back into Noosa Heads.
Units are really well maintained and very clean (thankyou Outrigger!! such a pleasure not to find mould in a bathroom when you are on holidays!), they have everything you need including gas cook top, microwave, dishwasher drawer, wine glasses etc. Bathroom has a spa bath that fits long legs too. A mini walk in wardrobe, iron, ironing board etc. There is a room service option for the bottle shop too (wine, 6 packs beer etc), which is reasonably priced and has an add on of a $5 delivery fee.
We didn't eat in the resort but would have if it was included in our room rate or we had more time.
We were really impressed with the design features of the unit and the resort and also we could not see it from the beach/Hastings st.
Only things we didn't like were the twin beds zipped to a king (nothing worse! ugh! we booked through wotif.com who didn't specify this, otherwise we would not have booked room - so do be aware of that if using an online booking agent) and the pillows were paper thin so we both had the most terrible sleep waking up every hour with sore necks. I am sure though that if we had noticed this before sleeping we could have contacted reception for new pillows. (It was just late and we didn't bother.) Also the main pool is tiny for this size resort so if you are a couple and there is a few kids around, forget chilling by the pool. Their screams echo ;) We went to the lap pool on the 2nd day and it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. And freezing! But still enjoyable. Perhaps a little background tunes would make this a more enjoyable area to sit and swim. We will be back perhaps, but not as a couple (the Sheraton, whilst ridiculously overpriced is better for poolside cocktails!), but this is a great place to come as a family or with friends and share a bigger villa and use the other private pools. Ok, maybe we will be back as a couple ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for accommodation in Noosa that offers you a blend of luxury, location and lifestyle then Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas has it all here for you. With Noosa's famous beach just 500 metres away, you're close to everything and the views from your private patio or balcony are simply stunning. For business or pleasure, weddings or one of Noosa's popular events - whatever your reason for visiting Noosa, choose the impeccable style that is Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas with Resort Shop and View Restaurant onsite. RESORT The refined sophistication, contemporary furnishings and understated elegance synchronise perfectly with the airy open spaces and magnificent ocean views gained from these Two and Three Bedroom Apartments and Penthouse Apartments with private entry and garage. Shady eucalyptus and melaleuca trees surround you and you'll want for nothing with room service, laundry/dry cleaning valet, fully equipped kitchens and cable TV. LUXURY VILLAS If you're looking for the spaciousness of a beach house in Noosa with the convenience of housekeeping, then these luxury split level villas are perfect. Your sub-tropical lifestyle takes place on expansive balconies with the most magnificent views across Laguna Bay and the rainforest canopy of the Noosa National Park. The villas are superbly equipped for romantic dining or entertaining friends in true Noosa style. FACILITIES Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas offers WiFi access, a gymnasium and steam room, complimentary car parking and 24 hour reception. For onsite dining, View Restaurant provides a relaxing and welcoming environment. Spend all day luxuriating at the Day Spa or lounge by the pool enjoying a refreshing cocktail poolside. Stay in shape at the fitness centre and steam room or why not rent an electric bike and explore the natural wonders of the area. Please note when driving, we have two entrances dependant on time of day: From 7am to 7pm access via 33a Viewland Drive. From 7pm to 7am access via 5 Morwong Drive. Peppers Noosa is a smoke free accommodation property - a designated smoking area is provided at Brogans Pond opposite View Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa