We stayed here for two nights just prior to christmas. Our apartment - 9203 if I recall correctly - was large and since it was on the lowest floor had a huge balcony. If you stay here - by all means book a "park view" room. It is very well worth the premium: In this resort, views will be either nice and private into the national park or into the interior of the resort which effectively means "no view at all" and of course limited privacy. The apartment was very well equipped and offered a dual walk in shower - something I never came across before :-). There was also a washer and a dryer. Check in was friendly and efficient. Parking was undercover which is very nice in the hot climate. Breakfast was also abundant and of very good quality - however the breakfast room could easily be a bit more stylish and accommodating - it was hotel quality breakfast with a youth hostel atmosphere: What's wrong with tablecloths and proper napkins? The walk into town was not a problem at all. Not very steep and not very long - if you don't feel like walking there was also a scheduled trolley service up and down the hill. After checking out we used the facilities for the remainder of the day and took a shower near the poolside before heading of to the airport.
What we did not like to much: For a "resort" there are just to few facilities. The pools and pool areas are way to small in particular if the resort fills up with families with small children. Also for a five star resort I consider it inopportune not to offer free internet - this was not only charged for but with a hefty price tag. Also I would expect from a resort like this, that they either replace dirty dishes or at least turn the dishwasher on when servicing the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for accommodation in Noosa that offers you a blend of luxury, location and lifestyle then Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas has it all here for you. With Noosa's famous beach just 500 metres away, you're close to everything and the views from your private patio or balcony are simply stunning. For business or pleasure, weddings or one of Noosa's popular events - whatever your reason for visiting Noosa, choose the impeccable style that is Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas with Resort Shop and View Restaurant onsite. RESORT The refined sophistication, contemporary furnishings and understated elegance synchronise perfectly with the airy open spaces and magnificent ocean views gained from these Two and Three Bedroom Apartments and Penthouse Apartments with private entry and garage. Shady eucalyptus and melaleuca trees surround you and you'll want for nothing with room service, laundry/dry cleaning valet, fully equipped kitchens and cable TV. LUXURY VILLAS If you're looking for the spaciousness of a beach house in Noosa with the convenience of housekeeping, then these luxury split level villas are perfect. Your sub-tropical lifestyle takes place on expansive balconies with the most magnificent views across Laguna Bay and the rainforest canopy of the Noosa National Park. The villas are superbly equipped for romantic dining or entertaining friends in true Noosa style. FACILITIES Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas offers WiFi access, a gymnasium and steam room, complimentary car parking and 24 hour reception. For onsite dining, View Restaurant provides a relaxing and welcoming environment. Spend all day luxuriating at the Day Spa or lounge by the pool enjoying a refreshing cocktail poolside. Stay in shape at the fitness centre and steam room or why not rent an electric bike and explore the natural wonders of the area. Please note when driving, we have two entrances dependant on time of day: From 7am to 7pm access via 33a Viewland Drive. From 7pm to 7am access via 5 Morwong Drive. Peppers Noosa is a smoke free accommodation property - a designated smoking area is provided at Brogans Pond opposite View Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa