Arrived in Noosa about 2030hrs, we did find the resort finally after phoning them for directions. With the resort having 128 roundabouts, so we were told, many without directions we found it easy to get disorientated. The direct route, from the main street, is only open from 7pm to 7am, other times a longer back route is used. We were in the 'Sands' building, apartment 7416. Walking into the apartment we entered a short corridor to the kitchenette/lounge, access to a balcony through one of the glass panels. From the lounge we entered the bedroom, one door was to a walk in wardrobe and security safe, another was to the bathroom (inc. shower, wash hand basin and jacuzzi bath), the third door was to laundry room and toilet, this also had another door leading back to the short corridor. TVs in both lounge and bedroom. When standing on the balcony you could just about see part of the bay. The apartment was excellent for space and facilities, most doors slid into wall recesses, kitchenette layout good. One downside is there was hardly any privacy on the balcony or in the lounge from the passageway on the building opposite, the blinds having to be lowered once the lights were on.
The resort supplied an electric buggy that was used to transport guests up & down the road certain times of the day as it is located at the top of a slope.
Two pools available, one for swimming lengths, the other smaller c/w sunloungers. Other facilities on sites included food & bottle shop, restaurant, conference facilities and electric bike hire.
There are two routes from the resort to two viewing points. The lower one is accessed from Sheoak Lane, you can continue from this viewpoint to the higher point or walk to the top of the resort and follow the path from Quondong Lane (although I thought another name was on the road then what was printed on the map supplied). View from the top is worth the walk and there is access to other footpaths on route.
The only downside to our visit was we had left some washing in a black bag next to the washing machine. We returned one evening to find the bag gone, contacted Reception and their reaction was non sympathetic, "What you're saying is that you left your clothes in a black bag." Although no black bags were left in the apartment by the resort, their final action was 'We'll send an email to Housekeeping'. Luckily we met a housekeeper on our floor the next day and explained the situation, she hadn't heard about the email but would investigate and check the bins. On our return that day most of the clothes had been returned, cleaned. The remaining clothes never reappeared. When we mentioned the episode to Reception when checking out, the young lady quickly did another check but to no avail. Our thanks go to Fiona & Rob who found some of the clothes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for accommodation in Noosa that offers you a blend of luxury, location and lifestyle then Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas has it all here for you. With Noosa's famous beach just 500 metres away, you're close to everything and the views from your private patio or balcony are simply stunning. For business or pleasure, weddings or one of Noosa's popular events - whatever your reason for visiting Noosa, choose the impeccable style that is Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas with Resort Shop and View Restaurant onsite. RESORT The refined sophistication, contemporary furnishings and understated elegance synchronise perfectly with the airy open spaces and magnificent ocean views gained from these Two and Three Bedroom Apartments and Penthouse Apartments with private entry and garage. Shady eucalyptus and melaleuca trees surround you and you'll want for nothing with room service, laundry/dry cleaning valet, fully equipped kitchens and cable TV. LUXURY VILLAS If you're looking for the spaciousness of a beach house in Noosa with the convenience of housekeeping, then these luxury split level villas are perfect. Your sub-tropical lifestyle takes place on expansive balconies with the most magnificent views across Laguna Bay and the rainforest canopy of the Noosa National Park. The villas are superbly equipped for romantic dining or entertaining friends in true Noosa style. FACILITIES Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas offers WiFi access, a gymnasium and steam room, complimentary car parking and 24 hour reception. For onsite dining, View Restaurant provides a relaxing and welcoming environment. Spend all day luxuriating at the Day Spa or lounge by the pool enjoying a refreshing cocktail poolside. Stay in shape at the fitness centre and steam room or why not rent an electric bike and explore the natural wonders of the area. Please note when driving, we have two entrances dependant on time of day: From 7am to 7pm access via 33a Viewland Drive. From 7pm to 7am access via 5 Morwong Drive. Peppers Noosa is a smoke free accommodation property - a designated smoking area is provided at Brogans Pond opposite View Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa