My GF and I stayed here for 3 nights in a one bedroom garden view apartment. Arriving at the resort, you notice that you are right in the National Park which is really nice. The staff were very friendly and warm, grabbing our bags straight away and checking us in quickly with some advice about the area. We then jumped into the buggy for the 20 second ride to the apartment room.
The room is very modern, with all amenities such as kitchenette, washing machine etc (although we never used them) and the bathroom was huge with a double shower! The bed was comfortable even though it was 2 large singles pushed together. The fixtures and fittings were all very modern and everything worked properly including the much needed air con.
The resort is very nice with a decent pool. gym, and the breakfast was very good - cereal, fresh fruit and pastries, and buffet hot food with eggs to order. There was also a cheese platter which was a bit random for breakfast. The staff are for me what stood out the most. Always on hand to help answer questions, give advice, to grab a lift in the buggy, call a taxi, and generally be on standby to help.
The one thing to consider is the location. If you're after something right on Hastings st, near the restaurants, bars and beach then there are better hotels for location. This place is about a 10 minute easy walk to Hastings st and the resort does provide a buggy service to drop you in and pick you up at certain times. If you're after something that is quieter away from the noise, and don't mind the walk, then this is perfect for that.
Resort amenities: 9/10
1 bedroom garden view room: 8/10
Value for money: 8/10
Would I go back? Yes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for accommodation in Noosa that offers you a blend of luxury, location and lifestyle then Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas has it all here for you. With Noosa's famous beach just 500 metres away, you're close to everything and the views from your private patio or balcony are simply stunning. For business or pleasure, weddings or one of Noosa's popular events - whatever your reason for visiting Noosa, choose the impeccable style that is Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas with Resort Shop and View Restaurant onsite. RESORT The refined sophistication, contemporary furnishings and understated elegance synchronise perfectly with the airy open spaces and magnificent ocean views gained from these Two and Three Bedroom Apartments and Penthouse Apartments with private entry and garage. Shady eucalyptus and melaleuca trees surround you and you'll want for nothing with room service, laundry/dry cleaning valet, fully equipped kitchens and cable TV. LUXURY VILLAS If you're looking for the spaciousness of a beach house in Noosa with the convenience of housekeeping, then these luxury split level villas are perfect. Your sub-tropical lifestyle takes place on expansive balconies with the most magnificent views across Laguna Bay and the rainforest canopy of the Noosa National Park. The villas are superbly equipped for romantic dining or entertaining friends in true Noosa style. FACILITIES Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas offers WiFi access, a gymnasium and steam room, complimentary car parking and 24 hour reception. For onsite dining, View Restaurant provides a relaxing and welcoming environment. Spend all day luxuriating at the Day Spa or lounge by the pool enjoying a refreshing cocktail poolside. Stay in shape at the fitness centre and steam room or why not rent an electric bike and explore the natural wonders of the area. Please note when driving, we have two entrances dependant on time of day: From 7am to 7pm access via 33a Viewland Drive. From 7pm to 7am access via 5 Morwong Drive. Peppers Noosa is a smoke free accommodation property - a designated smoking area is provided at Brogans Pond opposite View Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa