Stayed in park view room and it was lovely, all decor was new, clean and spacious.
We had cook top, fridge, sink, microwave, dishwasher plus crockery and utensils.
Also, lovely balcony, sofa, tv and DVD plus tv in bedroom and also washing machine and dryer.
Staff were so helpful and friendly.
Location was great, 5 min walk to Hastings street and main beach. Also the coastal walk can be accessed from main beach which was great. Walk was easy and pleasant.
Ate at outrigger View restaurant 3 times in 8 days - it was awesome. Staff were great and so friendly especially Kim and Stephanie.
The pork belly starter is better than we had at Gordon Ramsey's in London. Worth the trip just for that :-)
Buffet breakfast awesome and filled us up until an early dinner. Bacon, eggs, sausages, hash browns, English muffins, plus pastries fruit etc etc. staff were great at breaky too really friendly and helpful.
It was our last trip alone before we have our first baby in march but we're looking to try and go back in late December as we had such a great time.
Thanks to everyone, we have travelled a lot but would rate this as one of our most relaxing holidays to date.
I would whole heartedly recommend this lovely resort and its fantastic staff.
Mike and Hayley Hall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for accommodation in Noosa that offers you a blend of luxury, location and lifestyle then Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas has it all here for you. With Noosa's famous beach just 500 metres away, you're close to everything and the views from your private patio or balcony are simply stunning. For business or pleasure, weddings or one of Noosa's popular events - whatever your reason for visiting Noosa, choose the impeccable style that is Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas with Resort Shop and View Restaurant onsite. RESORT The refined sophistication, contemporary furnishings and understated elegance synchronise perfectly with the airy open spaces and magnificent ocean views gained from these Two and Three Bedroom Apartments and Penthouse Apartments with private entry and garage. Shady eucalyptus and melaleuca trees surround you and you'll want for nothing with room service, laundry/dry cleaning valet, fully equipped kitchens and cable TV. LUXURY VILLAS If you're looking for the spaciousness of a beach house in Noosa with the convenience of housekeeping, then these luxury split level villas are perfect. Your sub-tropical lifestyle takes place on expansive balconies with the most magnificent views across Laguna Bay and the rainforest canopy of the Noosa National Park. The villas are superbly equipped for romantic dining or entertaining friends in true Noosa style. FACILITIES Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas offers WiFi access, a gymnasium and steam room, complimentary car parking and 24 hour reception. For onsite dining, View Restaurant provides a relaxing and welcoming environment. Spend all day luxuriating at the Day Spa or lounge by the pool enjoying a refreshing cocktail poolside. Stay in shape at the fitness centre and steam room or why not rent an electric bike and explore the natural wonders of the area. Please note when driving, we have two entrances dependant on time of day: From 7am to 7pm access via 33a Viewland Drive. From 7pm to 7am access via 5 Morwong Drive. Peppers Noosa is a smoke free accommodation property - a designated smoking area is provided at Brogans Pond opposite View Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa