Stayed here in September with my wife as part of our honeymoon. The apartment we had was really nice and made a nice change to the hotel rooms we had been staying in. We spent most of our time out and about in Noosa, so most of the facilities were kind of wasted on us, but on the occasions we dealt with staff we found them very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re looking for accommodation in Noosa that offers you a blend of luxury, location and lifestyle then Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas has it all here for you. With Noosa’s famous beach just 500 metres away, you’re close to everything and the views from your private patio or balcony are simply stunning. For business or pleasure, weddings or one of Noosa’s popular events - whatever your reason for visiting Noosa, choose the impeccable style that is Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas with Resort Shop and View Restaurant onsite. Please note when driving, we have two entrances dependant on time of day: From 7am to 7pm access via 33a Viewland Drive. From 7pm to 7am access via 5 Morwong Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa