Just spent 2 nights over long weekend in one bedroom unit.
This was a Wot hotel deal on Wotif, therefor probably the reason we were situated where we were
Had we paid the full price I would have been disappointed but only with the position of our unit.We were directly accross the road way from reception and put up with every single bus and car and buggy and pick up vehicle that just had to sit and idle the motor endlessly.
Having said that this was in reality our only complaint.
The staff are professional and very friendly.
The room is the most lovely design and very spacious.
We ate in both nights so can't comment on the restaurant although using the kitchen is a dream and being there over the weekend we took the opportunity of visiting the excellent, local farmers market on the Sunday for goodies.
We also walked to Hastings street and had drinks etc at Cato's ( a favorite of ours) and the walk is pleasant
Could not believe how quiet the entire resort was overnight and we slept really well.
All in all we really enjoyed our stay and would like to come back for a longer stay in a room on the other side of the building facing the National Park.
Its the nice thing about Noosa that althought you're at the beach, there's trees everywhere as well and this place has really made the most of their position and we would have liked to too
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re looking for accommodation in Noosa that offers you a blend of luxury, location and lifestyle then Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas has it all here for you. With Noosa’s famous beach just 500 metres away, you’re close to everything and the views from your private patio or balcony are simply stunning. For business or pleasure, weddings or one of Noosa’s popular events - whatever your reason for visiting Noosa, choose the impeccable style that is Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas with Resort Shop and View Restaurant onsite. Please note when driving, we have two entrances dependant on time of day: From 7am to 7pm access via 33a Viewland Drive. From 7pm to 7am access via 5 Morwong Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa