Please don't stay here. This property says it is 5 star but closer to a three. It looks and feels like a detention centre. It is a blight on the Nossa landscape and one of the ugliest resorts I have ever stayed in. It in no way reflects the ambience of Noosa but seems to have been built to maximise profit. It is an upmarket motel with cheap fittings and none of the 5 star services such as mini bar etc., The pool is tiny, the airconditioner didn't work and the reception and restaurant building stunk of rotting garbage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re looking for accommodation in Noosa that offers you a blend of luxury, location and lifestyle then Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas has it all here for you. With Noosa’s famous beach just 500 metres away, you’re close to everything and the views from your private patio or balcony are simply stunning. For business or pleasure, weddings or one of Noosa’s popular events - whatever your reason for visiting Noosa, choose the impeccable style that is Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas with Resort Shop and View Restaurant onsite. Please note when driving, we have two entrances dependant on time of day: From 7am to 7pm access via 33a Viewland Drive. From 7pm to 7am access via 5 Morwong Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa