“Fantastic Hotel, wonderful staff.”

Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Noosa
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed March 23, 2011

Stayed here for 2 nights and can I say that all the previous reviews on this site are spot on. This is a very slick hotel that really makes for a great travel experience. The garden view rooms are amazing, far superior to ocean views. The room are modern clean and spacious.
The leasure facilities are well appointed and stylish. The location of the hotel is perfect being far enough away from Hastings street to be quiet but close enough for a buggy ride!
The best feature of this hotel is the staff, I have stayed in 100's of hotels around the world and the staff here are as good as any of them. A special mention to Adam and Leon the latter saved us from a flooding washing machine with a minimum of fuss.
All in all if you are looking for a resort experience in Noosa you need look no further than Outrigger Little Hasting street.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
AlexChapman, General Manager at Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2011

Dear Johnnycjay, I enjoyed reading your positive review on your recent stay and thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I'm certainly proud of the entire staff as we all work together as a Ohana (family in Hawaii and one of our Values) to exceed guest expectations. We all look forward to welcoming you back to Noosa in the not too distant future. Kindest regards, Alex Chapman, General Manager

Reviewed March 21, 2011

We took a one night break at the Outrigger last weekend and it was wonderful! We arrived quite late on Saturday and were greeted by friendly professional staff who were welcoming and explained everything well. We were taken down to Hastings Street for dinner by one of the golf carts (which was so fun!) and picked up again when we were finished. We had some room service for dessert and it was awesome too! The room was tidy, beautiful and very modern. The view was awesome too! We had breakfast and the coffee was yum (soy f/w) and the service and selection of food was great too. Each staff member we encountered had a great personality and seemed so happy! We walked to the look out after breakfast and then enjoyed a dip in the pool. Overall a fantastic weekend and we are planning on coming back for my birthday in a few months!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Bronnnie, Thank you for devoting your time to post a review on your recent stay for which I will share the positive comments with the entire team. We all look forward to welcoming you back to Noosa to celebrate your birthday. Kindest regards, Alex Chapman, General Manager

Reviewed March 17, 2011

Stayed here for two nights for work conference. Can't fault rooms but two little criticisms. On the first night there were not enough of our chosen meals to go around. The waitress informed our group (of 14) that there were 4 steaks left, 3 barramundi but plenty of everything else. Thought they should have enough food! Secondly I think for the price & especially for conference groups wifi should be free. Other than that a nice place & I believe we are coming back in June.

• Stayed: March 2011
AlexChapman, General Manager at Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2011

Dear Brisvegas_Boy, Thank you for your feedback on your recent conference stay and I certainly value your comments. I will personally look into the meal situation in terms of available dishes and discuss with our Executive Chef. Again, thank you and we all look forward to welcoming you back in June to Noosa. Kindest regards, Alex Chapman, General Manager

Reviewed March 15, 2011

I recently stayed here and had an amazing time. The facilities are top class and there was nothing the staff would not do for us.. we didn't even have to ask and they were offering assistance with the smallest of things that made our stay even better.
Its a great spot in Noosa and the pool was amazing.. didn't want to leave to go down to the beach. The rooms were spacious and had everything we needed. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends

Dear Maxwellk, I enjoyed reading your review and the positive comments in particular in relation to the staff for which I'm very proud of every single one of them. One of our values is "Ohana" which means Family and together, we collectively strive to exceed guest expectations and go that extra mile. Thank you again for your review and we all look forward to welcoming you back to Noosa in the not too distant future. Kindest regards, Alex Chapman, General Manager

Reviewed March 15, 2011

After reading some of the reviews on Trip Advisor my husband and I were a little nervous about our stay at Outrigger Noosa. Well it was fantastic. Our room faced the bush side, with a creek running. Very tranquil. The 1 bedroom room was fantastic. Well equip - king size bed, good size balcony, separate toilet to bathroom. The resort is very close to Hastings street it is quite a steep 5 minute walk back up the hill but the golf buggeys were great when we just couldn't be bothered walking! Room service was also great beautiful food and very prompt. All the staff were very friendly and couldn't fault the place at all. We will definately be back to stay and recommend to friends.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
AlexChapman, General Manager at Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2011

Dear Betty3125,

I enjoyed reading your positive review on your recent stay and thank you for devoting your time to post this on Trip Advisor. The feedback from many of our guests is that the resort is so close to Hastings Street and the beach (short walk or buggy ride) and yet one returns to a tranquil setting surrounded by the Noosa National Park.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to Noosa.

Reviewed March 10, 2011

I organised a business weekend at this resort for 25 people and their families The dealings I had with staff pre-event and during the event was faultless. The rooms, meals, conference venue, transport to & from Hastings Street, Day Spa, Pools and ALL of the staff were excellent. I highly recommend this Resort.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank DebzBrisbane
AlexChapman, General Manager at Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2011

Dear DebzBrisbane,

I appreciated you positive comments in relation to the groups recent stay. The resort is becoming very popular for small and large conference events and the feedback has been wonderful in terms of facilities, quality of food and exceptional service delivery standards.

Thank you again and we all look forward to welcoming you back to Noosa.

Reviewed March 10, 2011

Upon arriving at the resort you are suprised at the size however you notice straight away how peaceful & secluded it is.

The staff were welcoming upon check in & very efficient, a call was received the day before to ensure you had good directions to the resort as there are two entrances depending what time of day you are arriving.

I loved the room, it was modern & well fitted out, I had a one bedroom suite with a kitchen and I would of been extremely comfortable staying for a whole week instead of just the one night.

The balcony doors opened right up to make the room feel huge, the lounge area & flat screen tv were very comfortable. The bedroom has a king size bed, a wonderful walk in wardrobe, I especially loved the art on the walls & all the elegant finishings.

When I go away I like to spoil myself & I definitely felt spoilt, staying in this room!

I had a large bathroom with a double shower, my only complaint was that you needed better lighting in the bathroom but other than that I really can't think of anything else I didn't like!

Location wise the resort was great, it was a quick & easy walk into Hastings St or for those who are a little lazier like myself, there was a shuttle bus that would drop you down & also pick you up after dinner.

I've stayed in many resorts around the world & the Outrigger Little Hastings Street definitely is up there with the best, I would definitely return to this resort.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Sydney9972

Dear Sydney9972,

I enjoyed reading your detailed review on your recent stay and thank you for devoting your time to post this on Trip Advisor. We will share these positive comments with all team members.

Alex Chapman, General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Noosa
The Sebel Noosa
Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort
RACV Noosa Resort
RACV Noosa Resort
#2 of 10 in Noosa

Been to Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas? Share your experiences!