“Best Christmas present ever”

Equathon Horse Riding Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 64 Outdoor Activities in Noosa
More attraction details
Owner description: Equathon Horse Riding Adventures offer award winning horse riding tours on the beach at Noosa North Shore, and the Sunshine Coast hinterland. Tours are managed by triple Olympian, Alex Watson and feature beautifully trained and presented Australian Stock Horses. Experience our daily riding tours on the beach or extend your stay for an overnight riding adventure. Available from one night up to six nights/seven days, tours include beautiful regional accommodation and meals at competitive prices.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Birtinya, Australia
“Best Christmas present ever”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

From the time we arrived Becky took great care of us. Becky explained what I needed to do, which was important for me as I'm only a second time horse rider. We had a great time and I would recommend Becky and Equathon to beginners and experienced riders.

We will be back.

Visited December 2013

Kingaroy, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

My fiancee booked a horse ride along the beach at Noosa North shore as a birthday present and it was spectacular. The horses are very well looked after and happy. They were calm and patient and very sociable. We are both beginners and felt very comfortable and safe during our ride. We want to say a big thank to Alex for an unforgettable experience and couldn't recommend them highly enough :). We will definitely be back.

Visited December 2013
Singapore, Singapore
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Lovely but a tad too long”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

We had a lovely time but my husband and I felt that the ride was too long - over an hour along the beach just up and down it. Got a little boring but we enjoyed the lovely wind as we rode. It was also great fun that we each got a horse (even our kids) and we learnt how to control them ourselves. Perhaps if we got to ride in the fields or elsewhere really, not just the beach would have broken the monotony. The 2 guides, Nikki and Becky were very friendly and helpful. Their assurances helped us a lot esp in the beginning. Our horses had their own personalities which showed up during the ride which was amusing. They are truly lovely animals and it was a very special time we spent with them.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spectacular! Amazing! Beautiful!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Would like to say a very big thank you to the team at Equathon Horse Riding Adventues especially Beckie!! The very best horse riding experience I have ever had! Horses were beautiful and very well trained, our instructor Beckie was so helpful and encouraging! Have been on many horse riding/trail rides and felt like I was on a merry go ride because all we did was follow the leader. I would go here again in a heart beat and would suggest this place to anyone who is keen to go horse riding! LOVED IT :)

1 Thank JacquiCullen
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent establishment!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Equathon and its owners Alex and Rebecca provide a very competent and professional horse riding experience in National Park surroundings, yet do it in a wonderfully relaxed and friendly way - before, during and after the ride! I was "somewhat" over their weight limit, but they selected a wonderful forward going horse (named Moose) who lead the way and had no problem giving me a very pleasurable ride (after 2 years out of the saddle). The other horse, Jewel, gave my partner (10 years out of the saddle) an exciting ride while still behaving perfectly.
Both horses had marvellous temperaments and their owners were delightful company for us, the riders. Can't recommend them more highly. If our home in Narromine, NSW wasn't 12 hours drive away, we would be regulars at Equathon!

1 Thank OzMikelis