“Steph and rich's honeymoon ride”

Equathon Horse Riding Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 64 Outdoor Activities in Noosa
More attraction details
Owner description: Equathon Horse Riding Adventures offer award winning horse riding tours on the beach at Noosa North Shore, and the Sunshine Coast hinterland. Tours are managed by triple Olympian, Alex Watson and feature beautifully trained and presented Australian Stock Horses. Experience our daily riding tours on the beach or extend your stay for an overnight riding adventure. Available from one night up to six nights/seven days, tours include beautiful regional accommodation and meals at competitive prices.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Dunchurch, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Steph and rich's honeymoon ride”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We had the most wonderful time on our beach ride. I am a very experienced rider however my husband is not, but it didn't matter! He even went for a gallop, of which he hasn't shut up about at our polo club at home in England.

The horses we rode were gorgeous and very chilled. It's amazing how young they are! We are now looking to buy a horse just like moose for my husband.

Wonderful experience. Much recommended.

dunbogan
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great!!!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Went today with my daughter. The booking process was easy and email directions made for no problems in finding. The staff, Nikki, Rebecca, and alex were great and nothing was any trouble for them. We went on the 2 hour beach ride and the horses were matched perfectly. Nikki was a top guide and we will definitely do this again. We would love to do the 5 day ride, if it is as well run as this one it will be a great experience. Overall I give it 5 stars and recommend to all.

1 Thank cheekygimp
New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fabulous experience!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My 9 year old daughter and I had an incredible 2 hour Noosa beach riding experience with Equathon. The horses were very well trained. Our guide Nicky was extremely talented and absolutely lovely, very caring and thoughtful. A very professional operation. We wholeheartedly recommend Equathon and look forward to another riding experience with them in the future.

Brisbane, Australia
“Sensational !!! Great horses, great people...”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We had a sensational ride, we cantered along the beach through the water. Even had dolphins swim past 50m offshore. Looking back over Noosa you couldn't hope for a more picaresque view!
My partner fell off a horse 20 years ago and said she'd never get on ago, after today she said it was the best experience ever lol
Bec the guide was great, really looked after us and safety was paramount giving my partner the confidence she needed.
Our horses Moose and Scout where sensational!!!
Thanks ill be back for sure...

Wentworth Falls
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Two trips and both brilliant”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

A group of us went for the week long ride in April and it was so good we returned to ride with Equathon again in July. These guys are the complete package; great horses, accessing amazing scenery and trails, totally professional operation and Alex and Rebecca are a fantastic couple and great hosts.
On our week long tour we also stayed with another great couple (Bruce and Rae) at the Left Bank. It was authentic country accommodation with outstanding food and it really made us southerners fall in love with Queensland. We rode with Mike, a great bushman and raconteur and very good company as well.
When we returned in July, Alex and Beck organized us a great day out on the Noosa trail network. Such a great facility to have; the scenery was spectacular. I also got to ride Jewel; an absolute darling of a horse. The only problem was I couldn't take her home with me. Ah well, I'll just have to come back again...

Visited June 2013