“Best seafood risotto ever!”
Review of La Vida Restaurant

La Vida Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 341 Restaurants in Noosa
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2010

What a wonderful evening we had at this superb, intimate seafood restaurant. The staff were all welcoming and responsive and all four of us were very pleased with our tasty well sized meals. The best meal of all seemed to be the seafood risotto which was full of seafood and extremely tasty. I had the main serving but the large serve meant I could have been satisfied with the entree serving. We didn't have an entree nor a dessert.

Reviewed April 26, 2010

Had lunch here recently and it was very nice. Not cheap but wouldn't expect it to be as the restaurant is on Hastings street - the place to be.

Sat outside under the canopies - fab for people watching.

I ordered barramundi and chips (not adventurous I know) and it was good. My Mum and StepDad had a mixed seafood main meal, not sure it was what they expected as everything was in a light batter but they enjoyed it.

My husband had a chicken caesar salad and he said it was good.

I wouldn't rave about it and you do pay for the setting but it was still nice. We ate at the Hogshead cafe a few times and whilst you don't have the direct view of Hastings Street as it is situated in a mini mall, the food was much better and great value for money in comparison. La Vida is good for couples and small groups but if you want a family setting go to the Hogshead Cafe

Reviewed April 25, 2010

Good garlic prawns,average barramundi,good french fries.Pleasant spot on the pavement.

Reviewed April 7, 2010

try the moreton bay bugs! Awesome seafood (barramundi was excellent too)

Reviewed December 29, 2009

Average - however seafood is quite good.