TripAdvisor

“Sunset & Location”

Rickys River Bar + Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 405 Restaurants in Noosa
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Australian
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked here on friends recommendation
Did not disappoint, we had the Seafood plate & some tapas starters between 4
all excellent, then ordered the mains
my whole fish was huge & beautifully cooked. The other 3 were mostly happy
Maybe the lamb was tad overcooked but
still not a bad dish just personal preference
to have it cooked it med rare.
The wine list was full of stars & boutique wines plenty to select.
Service was a highlight of the evening
with the professional Claudine not missing a beat over our 3 courses & ensuring no matter how much you spend you get a good nite out.. & yes we spent.. oooch.
Would I go again yes if all the stars line up & I end back in noosa ..

Date of visit: September 2019
rickysnoosa, General Manager at Rickys River Bar + Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Thank you Zwho1841 for taking the time to write your fabulous review. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent dining experience at Rickys, and we do hope to see you again soon when you maybe back up in Noosa. We do love having Claudine on our team and I will ensure I pass on the feedback to her. Thanks again, David.

Write a reviewReviews (1,126)

Reviewed September 14, 2019

We went without a booking and sat and ate in the bar. Service was good, however, I sent back m meal as it was served wit half of my order and half of something else.I also found it expensive
I am sure that is worth another try next time I am in Noosa.

1  Thank Harrie H
rickysnoosa, General Manager at Rickys River Bar + Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am pleased to hear you found the service good during your visit to Rickys bar. It is unfortunate to hear about your meal order, I do hope it was raised it with your waiter on the day and the problem was rectified. We do hope you try us again when you are next visiting Noosa. Warm regards, David.

Reviewed September 11, 2019

What a treat! We celebrated our wedding anniversary here and were absolutely delighted with our choice.

The food was fantastic, the wait staff highly engaged and extremely efficient, and the ambiance wonderful.

We choose to have a number of smaller dishes and sides to enjoy as many flavours as we could. None disappointed, with the Passionfruit Souffle taking the top vote.

Date of visit: September 2019
rickysnoosa, General Manager at Rickys River Bar + Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Thank you Katey for leaving your review of Rickys restaurant. We are so pleased to hear your lovely feedback and I will be sure to pass onto our team at Rickys. The passion fruit souffle is one of our most popular dishes! Thanks again and we look forward in having you dine with us again in the near future. Warm regards, David.

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

Everything about our two visits for lunch was perfect. From the moment we arrived we were made completely welcome and the staff were friendly and knowledgeable about the menu.
The riverside setting is lovely and the food is excellent.
All in all a super meal out.... so nice we did it twice.

Date of visit: September 2019
rickysnoosa, General Manager at Rickys River Bar + Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

Thank you Mothership1408 for leaving your review of Rickys restaurant. That is so lovely to hear you visited us twice and found your visits perfect! We do love our water view setting along Noosa River, it is very special. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future. Warm regards, David.

Reviewed September 8, 2019

We enjoyed a lovely lunch at Ricky’s, overlooking the Noosa River. The food was excellent, decent sizes plates, and great service.

Date of visit: September 2019
rickysnoosa, General Manager at Rickys River Bar + Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Thank you Pam for taking the time to write your review of Rickys. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your dining experience and we look forward to having you dine with us again. Warm regards David.