Noosa Sun Motel & Holiday Apartments
$275
$232
Sofitel
  • Restaurant
The Sebel Noosa(Noosa)(Great Value!)
$253
$202
  • Pool
RACV Noosa Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
$235
$185
Orbitz.com
Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas(Noosa)(Great Value!)
$238
$229
  • Pool
Noosa Blue Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
$203
$178
Hotwire.com
Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
$195
$169
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
Coolum at the Beach(Coolum Beach)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsyacht clubacross the roadthe riverseparate bedroomgreat locationgarden roomfree wifisingle bedonly stayed one nightextra towelsgympie terraceheated swimming pooloff street parkinglaundry roomair conshort walktwo night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Have to agree with the other reviewers that this motel is really good. Darren could not be more welcoming and went out of his way (which was hard on crutches!) to give us all the local nor action we needed. Best recommendation was to go to the waterfront restaurant opposite for the best fish & chips supper we have ever had!! Our apartment was very comfortable, spotlessly clean, overlooking the river. Easy walking distances to restaurants and shops. A drive from Main Beach but worth it. Super fast wifi kept our teenage son happy. Would not hesitate to stay again!!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
DarrenJackie, General Manager at Noosa Sun Motel & Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Thanks for your great review Julie. I'm of the crutches now and back running around catching up on all the chores I neglected. I'm glad you found the WiFi to be super fast. This is something we have been working on so it's great when we get feedback like that. Our WiFi is not only fast we are also the only accommodation place in Noosa that offers free unlimited WiFi. I concur with your comments about the fish & chips over the road. They really are special mmm I'm hungry just thinking of them. Thanks again.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

My wife and myself have just returned from a 3 night break staying at the Noosa Sun. We stayed in the back area with a view of the canal, it's a lovely calm area with a great outlook. The rooms are spotlessly clean with all the cooking amenities you need to be self sufficient, not that we needed to use them, with an abundance of restaurants within walking distance. My wife loved the soap dispensers mounted in the shower and above the basin in the bathroom. Darren & Jackie, the owners are the most friendly and welcoming people who go out of their way to make you feel comfortable, even helping to load our cases into the car. We walked every day along the river paths opposite the motel, and had a wonderful relaxing break without breaking the bank on accommodation costs. The Noosa-Tewantin ferry stops at the Yacht Club directly opposite, and this means no parking problems in Hastings street, if you choose to visit there. We will be going back next year and highly recommend the Noosa Sun, thanks in no small way to Darren and Jackie.

Room Tip: The rooms with a canal view would be our first choice, no traffic noise and a lovely outlook.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
DarrenJackie, General Manager at Noosa Sun Motel & Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Thank-you for your very kind comments. Jackie and I were thrilled that you were happy with our service. I will also pass on your comments to our housekeepers that you found the room spotlessly clean. I also love the soap dispensers. They are a quality German made soap that have been very popular with our guest. Thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We arrived with a camper trailer in tow and needed an off the road parking for the night. We were accommodated with a smile contrary to the usual "we don't do that" or "you can park in the street".

The room was spacious, clean and well equipped for cooking.

We walked to the restaurants along the road which is a nice plus.

The bed was comfortable and spacious.

We were very happy with the service and value.

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank-you for your review. It was great talking to you about your trip up to Cape York, something I also hope to do one day. I was glad you were happy with the service and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

From the moment we booked till the time left we found the owners so friendly and helpful. Wish we could have stayed longer. This location is for those who want a quieter holiday away from hastings street. Nice clean spacious rooms. Thankyou and hope to return !

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Lorraine R
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had a wonderful stay at the Noosa Sun. Check in was simple and we were shown 2 rooms to choose from. I preferred the room at the back with the little patio and a view to the canal.

The room was a mini-apartment and was very clean with lovely furniture. The newly renovated bathroom was great too. The bed was comfy, and the swimming pool was nice for a cool dip.

You can walk in about 10-15 mins to the nearby cafes and restaurants in Noosaville, or it's a 10 minute drive to the famous Hastings Street.

Across the road is the park and river and was perfect for a walk.

I highly recommend this motel. It was a great rate for Noosa.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fiona M

Thank-you for your wonderful comments. I noticed that you are a very active poster on TA, so to receive such great feedback gave Jackie and I a big warm and fuzzy. I also appreciated the photo's you uploaded on the site. Traveler photo's are fantastic as they show how a property looks without make-up. In fact we have been considering putting a guest photo page on our website. Hope to see you again.