“loved it!!”

Ranked #36 of 140 Specialty Lodging in Noosa
Adelaide, Australia
“loved it!!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

we used to live in Noosa and went back on holiday over new year. we picked this resort because of its location and proximity to Hastings street and it turned out to be so much more than that. a great 3*+ property in terms of facilities and furnishings but combine this with a great location about 5 min walk if that to Hastings street and it's position right on the river and also the reasonable pricing means we will def be back. the room was everything we wanted with a big bathroom and a decent shower - we had one of the rooms overlooking the pool and I would definitely pay the extra for the water view next time but the pool area was nice and big and the BBQ area was handy as the kitchens were basic but then it was all you needed when in a place with heaps of restaurants and cafés to choose from.

this resort markets themselves as good for couples and I would agree as the rooms were not really big enough for families but the pull out sofa bed would be adequate for a few nights and there were kids there loving the pool etc so good for that

overall a really well priced well located property in a place where u can pay obscene amounts for accommodation that are 2 min down the road

Room Tip: pay extra for the water view
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank klmadl

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Townsville, Australia
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We stayed here, thankfully, for only one night. The location is good only being a short stroll to Hastings street. The room was filthy and run down. It is self assessed at 4 dots but this way off the mark. The floor was dirty, the curtains filthy, dust everywhere it was very unpleasant. We would not have stayed but we checked in after hours so had no choice. It's by far the direst room I have stayed in and paid good money. We were attracted by the free wifi on offer but surprise, surprise it didn't work. The system was under maintenance all night. Outside the room was just as bad, pavers lifting and very poor gardens. We had a 'garden view' room but the garden was a joke, dirt and dead plants. It was also very noisy at night with late arrivals dragging suitcases over the uneven paving.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank PhiloftheTropics
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed December 14, 2013

My stay here was fantastic. I stayed in a river view apartment for 4 nights last month and it was perfect. The hotel amenities were great, the apartment layout and furnishings were very easy to get used to. I enjoyed spending time on the deck overlooking the river and just the laid back feeling of the apartments in general. The staff could not have been more helpful as they were gracious enough to assist me with bus schedules to local sights and anything else I required. I'd recommend paying the bit extra for the river view v.s the garden view and I can confirm overall these apartments are great value! And all of this in addition to the excellent location (close walk to hastings and directly by a bus stop).

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Cheshire - England
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I recently stayed here for one night with my wife while we were touring Australia. I cannot add to the details that others have given but can say is we found both the room and situation perfect and wished we could have stayed long.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Kent
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We had one of the rooms with a view of the waterways. Really enjoyed sitting on the deck and just watching the world go by.

The layout of the apartment with the mezzanine bedroom level was fine. The one disadvantage was that there was no room for the suitcases upstairs not anywhere to put them out of sight downstairs.

Towels were changed every day but beds were not made.

Loved the pool which was warm, unlike most hotel pools that we came across.

From a security point of view, everything felt safe. However, I would advise keeping the door to the patio locked when you go out as there is easy access from the water and shore. Noosa is absolutely beautiful. A bit on the expensive side but a real buzz.

Room Tip: If you can, pay extra for the water view. The other rooms only have a view of the pool or garden an...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Hope Island, Australia
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I stayed at the Caribbean Noosa unfortunately for only one night (wish it could have been longer!) with my partner on the 27th August. A short two minute walk to Hastings Street and the beautiful beaches and headland; comfortable, clean accommodation all for $130 dollars. Didn't bother me in the slightest the bedroom was up a level, it added to the cute and cosy feel. I have recommended Caribbean Noosa to my family and we are now in the process of planning another short weekend break to Caribbean Noosa utilising their waterfront studios with the jetty for our jet-ski. Can not wait to return.

Room Tip: If you wish to not have a split level studio and find having a bathroom downstairs is to much of an...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Maroochydore, Australia
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Ideal for couples, not suitable for kids, apartments very clean and tidy, grounds of complex very neat and clean. I booked a waterfront apartment, was excellent as had my own sunbed to lay on the decking and watch al the action going past in the canals.
Unit had plenty of fans, airconditioner, windows, plenty of space to move about.

Room Tip: Worth the extra $20 or so dollars to get a waterfront one.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo