“Book this NOW!!”

Half-Day Pemberton National Parks Beach and Forest Eco Adventure
Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Pemberton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Pemberton Discovery Tours offers environmentally sensitive tours into the magnificent national parks surrounding Pemberton in Australia's South West.The tours travel through the Warren and D'Entrecasteaux national parks and take in the wonders such as old growth Karri forest, landlocked Yeagarup Dunes and the Warren River as it weaves it's way to the coast.Small group sizes ensure our visitors are guided through the local flora, fauna and national landscapes showcased on the tours. Wildflowers in season are a favourite for all ages.Operating from Pemberton, these tours are nationally recognised as being a highlight to the South West corner of Australia. We also operate the Southern Forest Food and Wine Tours - these tours are perfect for groups and do need to be booked in advance so make sure you call ahead!
Melbourne, Australia
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Book this NOW!!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

What a morning we have just had - an absolutely AMAZING tour with Graham. The forest, the beach and the river. Excitement for all ages, first hand knowledge on flora, fauna, local history, geography, geology, you name it! Our 9 year old son will remember this tour forever. Thrills on the sand dunes and a breathtaking finale on the beach. Felt in safe hands all the way! Thank you Pemberton Discovery Tours for exceptional value and great company! Wishing you and your family all the very best for the future. We will return to Scotland with very fond memories of this day. We are happy, happy, happy people today!

Visited January 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beyond Call of Duty”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Suitable for every age group. Wholesome family adventure. Went beyond what is expected, by recorded the tour with a go.pro and sent it to us as we forgotten our camera!

Perth
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Done it twice, will do it again.....”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The first time I followed this tour was with my family including my very old grandmother. The second time I went was with my friend, the husband and their 4 year old boy. The first one I went, we took a mini bus-like 4WD and it was in the morning. We learn a lot about nature in Pemberton via the guide. The guide was really friendly, informative and a funny guy. I was amazed to see the thick forest and when you go further, you will stumble upon a lake and then sand dune...and finally the sea! The sea itself, you will get to see the point where the river meets the sea and how both water do not mix. If you follow the tour in the morning, lunch will be provided. The second time I went, it was in the afternoon so afternoon tea was provided. It was more private as there were just us. Since, the tour ended nearly in the evening (winter time) we get to see more wild kangaroos while we were walking and we get to see wild family of emus. I love this tour and will recommend it to anyone.

Visited June 2012
England
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Something Different”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We loved our afternoon trip out with Graeme, it was something special & would never have got to experience 3 very different landscapes without this trip, the Eco Tour. A drive through the forests, then onto the sand dunes & finally the beach. We recommend this trip without hesitation & would do it again.

Visited December 2012
Leipzig, Germany
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“A 'must do' in Pemberton”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have had the pleasure to join Graeme on his afternoon Beach & Forrest Eco Tour. What a great day I had! Graeme is a great guide, very friendly and he gave us all a lot of insight knowledge about the surroundings. The tour itself has everything you want to see when in Pemberton. You start of in Pemberton and drive through the Warren National Park and see the tall Karri trees there, then you make your way to the sand dunes with a small stop at Yeagarup lake. If you can, you make your way up to the top of one of the dunes and you find yourself amazed by the view! I personally thought this was the highlight of our tour. We continued our 4WD tour along the stunning beach, had afternoon tea (WITH HOMEMADE COOKIES AND BREAD - YUMMY) and drove back to Pemberton.
When I booked the tour I didn't really know what I got myself into as it was a last minute decision but I don't regret it and recommend it to every visitor who comes to Pemberton. As a backpacker with a YHA Card, you even get $10 discount. It is a great way to see the things you would only see when you're local or you know someone who is! Well done guys! Keep up the great work! I had a great time and got great value for money! Thank you!!!!

Visited January 2013