Pemberton Discovery Tours
Half-Day Pemberton National Parks Beach and Forest Eco Adventure
Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Pemberton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Pemberton Discovery Tours offers environmentally sensitive tours into the magnificent national parks surrounding Pemberton in Australia's South West.The tours travel through the Warren and D'Entrecasteaux national parks and take in the wonders such as old growth Karri forest, landlocked Yeagarup Dunes and the Warren River as it weaves it's way to the coast.Small group sizes ensure our visitors are guided through the local flora, fauna and national landscapes showcased on the tours. Wildflowers in season are a favourite for all ages.Operating from Pemberton, these tours are nationally recognised as being a highlight to the South West corner of Australia. We also operate the Southern Forest Food and Wine Tours - these tours are perfect for groups and do need to be booked in advance so make sure you call ahead!
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We joined Graeme in his large customised 4WD for their Beach and Forrest Eco Adventure in January 2013. Graeme was very pleasant and easy to talk to, providing great commentary as we set off into the tall trees of Pemberton. Our tour group was mixed, including a family with small kids and two couples including a guest in a wheelchair who seemed to really enjoy the trip. If you have ever wanted to go four wheel driving but shied away for fear of getting marooned on a beach, this is the trip for you! Graeme was clearly an expert at his craft and we felt very secure in his care. The outing included several opportunities to hop out and enjoy the views, or to go for a walk, and the afternoon tea provided by Toni was scrumptious.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We took trip with our 4 and 5 yr old and it was fantastic exciting relaxed bumpy anj accommodating, the stops were just right and the sand dunes wonderfully, we ended up on a great beach which had the best views ever , lunch was just right the tour guide Peter a lovely guy , I'd recommend this totally no complaints just great
Gill from perth

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I met Graeme in his huge 4wd, in the dunes after 3 hours of tiring walking - only to see the beach - he offered me to jump with him and I took the chance otherwise not possible to go on the beach (too far away and walk in the sand during 4 hours go and 4 hours back, it's just completly crasy under the sun!!!)
I enjoyed the trip with an english couple - thanks to them too

The view, the beach, the 4wd and the guide are awesome !
you have to go in Pemberton only for that... and the giant trees where you can climb... on your own risk:-)

Vincent - french guy

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Nice trip in 4wd with lovely people! The dunes was awesome and i love the Karri forest with all the beautiful flowers and birds!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We had a very memorable 4 x 4 trip with Wendy as our guide. She really knows her stuff and boy can she handle that vehicle. Her knowledge of the history of the area and the flora was amazing, and she told it in a very relaxing and easy manner - able to answer any question. How does she spot those orchids?
I managed to lose my spare camera battery somewhere on the tour. The following day whilst on the road, I emailed them to see if they could have a quick check in the 4 x 4 in case it had fallen on the floor. They promptly emailed me back with the news that they could not find it, 'but would keep an eye out for it' Then a fortnight later I received an email to say that while out with another group my camera battery had been found on the sand dunes and that they would post it back to me. Now you don't get that "care factor" very often these days. THANK YOU Pemberton Discovery Tours.
Oh, and I forgot to mention the lovely fresh picnic lunch and coffee they provided.
Fantastic 3 hour tour. All that was needed was a hat, drink and most importantly a camera to record and appreciate your trip. Excellent value.