“Excellent service, excellent beer & wine, brilliant food.”

Jarrah Jacks Brewery
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Pemberton
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Excellent service, excellent beer & wine, brilliant food.”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

The service here was exceptional, they went out of the way to provide a gluten free option for my young son. Best American Pale Ale, lovely wine and beautiful food. The kids loved the play area and for adults the setting is stunning. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting the area.

Melbourne, Australia
“Magic Vindaloo”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We called in without booking and were able to find a seat easily, we ordered the cobbler and the beef vindaloo accompanied with a beer tasting rack followed by a wine tasting rack, all was smashing.

The staff were courteous and the service was fast, a friendly chat with the informed waiter about their local wine enlightening and entertaining, what a laugh, great background music, I was ready for a dance overlooking the vineyards .

We recommend it for anyone travelling through, excellent, we will be back.

• Visited February 2013
Manjimup, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very disapointing!!!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The first time we tried to make a booking for 7 people at Jarrah Jacks we were told it was a quiet day and didnt need to book, but when we got there they were really busy. We managed to get a table inside but the service was pretty bad, they were understaffed and the young waitresses didnt know what they were doing. The older guy who seemed like the manager or owner was working behind the beer counter, he was very rude and would not even acknowledge us standing there waiting then he eventually just said "your better off ordering at the table". We decided to try again and go there for Australia day, I had to ring 3 times to make sure we had a booking as the guy I spoke to didnt really know if they were taking bookings or where to write it??? When we got there they were extremely understaffed we were ignored for half an hour, I tried to get a menu but the apparently new waiter was not really interested and gave my 11 yr old son a beer and wine menu?? When I asked for a kids menu he just walked away and didnt come back as he was too busy wondering around in dreamland while 1 other waiter was serving all the tables food but walking straight past us. The young girl at the counter seemed annoyed and didnt want to serve anyone. I could go on and on. We heard a lot of other people complaining at their tables too. We ended up walking out and going to Hidden River around the corner where we had a nice lunch with lovely friendly staff. I work in the hospitality industry and I was appalled at the lack of basic skills and the mismanagement of this place. It is such a shame to have a beautiful venue but useless management and front of house staff. Im sure the food is nice if you can get some!!

• Visited January 2013
Perth, Australia
“Tasty Food, lovely locale”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We enjoyed lunch here twice, eating inside and outside on the verandah, which was lovely. The menu is captivating and reasonably priced for WA. Service was good, but both times there was a mix up with the bill which we addressed without difficulty.

Visited January 2013
“We WILL be back!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

To the people who wrote those ridiculous comments,you could not be further from the truth! My partner and i along with three kids visited Jarrah Jacks two days in a row,we found the staff to be excellent and very professional, who take a lot of pride in what they do. The meals were excellent along with the beer and wine! As for the kids, it was great for them too,with plenty of room to play. their meals were very good value for money compared to other places plus they were delicious and came with a drink. I would suggest those who didn't enjoy their first visit should go again on a day thats not subject to the unfortunate storms and power outages they had that day!!!! all in all - a really great place to eat drink and relax, looking forward to our next visit.