Karri Forest Motel
$149
$144
  • Restaurant
Forest Lodge Resort(Pemberton)(Great Value!)
$120
$115
Priceline
$108
$101
  • Restaurant
Nelsons of Bridgetown(Bridgetown)(Great Value!)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Spa
Bridgetown Hotel(Bridgetown)
  • Spa
All reviewsroom was cleansolar heated poolbbq areaquiet settinggloucester treefree wifilovely groundsfamily roomair conditionerclose to townkarri forestwestern australiagymmicrowavesilkwoodutensilssouthwest
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Overall this motel is one of the best I have ever been too a beautiful view around the whole complex. The rooms are absolutely clean the bed was made to perfection, also they have satisfactory meals which I got served a fattuccine carbonara which is one of the most devine and succulent dish I have ordered. Karri forest motel also have a nice cold pool for the summer and heated for the winter. Also there manerger is a very kind and caring person which makes sure we are fine. Out of 10 being the best and 0 being terrible i rate it a 10/10

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 29, 2014

This motel was terrible and it should be knocked down. When my partner and I arrived, the reception was dark and no one was around to greet us. Instead a bell was on the reception counter with a message saying to press for service. A couple of minutes later after pressing the bell, a male came to the counter. This male, whom I'm assuming was the motel manager, was very strange, unfriendly and hardly made eye contact with me or my partner. He was very brief, abrupt and unprofessional in manner. An odd character. We did not feel welcomed, especially after the long tiring drive from Perth.

The room was clean and tidy. The air conditioner however, was one of the old school units built into brick and it was terrible!! Noisy and blowing hot air so we had to turn it off. Worst of all, there was no one around to make a complaint about this issue!

There was a sign outside the motel's Restaurant saying it was closed due to "the chef's injury". My partner and I thought this was ridiculous and unprofessional placing a sign like this for guests to read.

I would never stay at this motel again and do not recommend it to others.

If you can afford to spend a little more than $140 per night, then do it and spend your hard earned money elsewhere.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Rebecca J
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Stayed here for a week as we could self cater. The whole place is a bit old and tired, however it is in a good location, is clean and tidy except for the powerful room deodoriser that the cleaners used. Asked not to use it they complied without question. Our room had an old in-the-wall air conditioner which we didn't need to use, thank God. Some other rooms had splits so I suppose ours was on the list. Did not use the restaurant although it had a good reputation. Happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Connor2011
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

At the reception, we waited for quite some time after ringing the bell at the desk. And the "manager"(only person there with no name not bother to greet and introduce himself). Rooms were dirty, with cobwebs all over. We rejected the room and he threw up a big fuss. Rude and idiotic maniac with a huge ego! Don't ever go to this place....ever!

• Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank John T
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We were just stopping for one night and needed something easy, cheap and cheerful.

This is it.

Nothing special but perfectly fine. Very clean.

Walls are not very sound proof and an unpleasant odour wafts by occasionally. Also smelt this same odour around town and it would seem the septic tanks are perhaps still in use here ??

But the shower was hot, the bed comfortable and we had the lovely sounds of chickens next door to wake us in the morning :-)

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple