Best Western Pemberton Hotel
Forest Lodge Resort(Pemberton)(Great Value!)
$104
$143
TripAdvisor
  • Spa
  • Spa
All reviewsthe pubthe ground floorcountry townrammed earth wallssoap dispenserstainless steel sinkroast beefflat screen tvsitting areasmall table and two chairsroom was largemargaret rivergood sizebit datedsized bedmy partneropen fire
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by the rooms. I stayed in a deluxe suite which was sizeable and very clean.

Drinks in the bar were very pricey (Standard for WA) at $18 for a beer and a glass of wine.

We also ate in the restaurant which was equally as expensive. $40 for a surf and turf which consisted of a very cheap cut of steak, a few prawns and a bowl of frozen veg. Not enjoyable at all and took far to long to arrive!

Final point is the noise factor. I struggled to get much sleep as there were wooden steps / decking outside my room and also the road noise out front..

In summary, I wouldn't recommend.. There are better options in and around Pemberton that are far better value for money.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 21, 2013

At public bar 2 stubbies of Corona cost $18. Yes $18. So I didn't do a second round. Ordered a roast beef dinner. I was hungry. I was unable to eat the vegetables. Meal was rubbish. Will never again go near the hotel.

Room Tip: Advise anyone to keep driving.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Was very impressed with my stay here compared to 3 years ago.Room seems to have been renovated,looks clean.Supply of tea & coffee with kettle,ironing board,flat screen TV,Large bathroom & reasonable rates.Last time the check in staff were unfriendly ...this time very friendly & helpful.Met the manager who helped me with the internet,I had log in problems.Guest get free internet use which is becoming more the norm now which is a handy plus.The restaurant serves great food best in Pemberton from what I experienced, good sized portions delicious & self service good quality home made salads included in the meal! The location is great in the center of town with nice views of the forest. The bar area is warm & the outdoor area is lovely.Large selection of draft beer available...I enjoyed the Yak Pale ale! Will definately book here again on my next visit.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank windyhabour
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Our group stayed one night at Pemberton on our way through to Albany and found this hotel to be ideal with all the services you would need. The room was very neat and tidy with new linen and towels, a comfortable bed and nice bathroom. The cafe (buffet continental breakfast), large bar area (counter meals), and restaurant (sit down dinner) were very good and well attended by guests and locals alike.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 2, 2013

The family arrived late on Monday night of the long weekend. Hit peak time for the dinner order, but food ok when it finally arrived. Family room was super - rammed earth walls felt solid and very cosy. Crisp, clean linen and very comfy beds. All the staff were great and we very much appreciated the phonecall saying that we had left Frizzy, the stuffed toy dog, behind after breakfast!

Room Tip: Rammed earth walls ensure that noise doesn't travel into the rooms. V clean rooms with great views.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family