“It's not what I ordered !!!!”
Review of Sunbreakers

Sunbreakers
Ranked #20 of 188 Restaurants in Mandurah
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Where does one start......
Firstly, my work friends and I were seated at a long table, laminated number cards were on the table, I thought "wow" this will make for ease of paying for meals with an individual paying system.......
Boy was I wrong !!!!
shocking wait service, our meals took forever and a work mate didn't receive her drink :(
Too many waiters waiting on our table, having to repeat myself to 3 different waiters was annoying.
At the end of the night, some of us had left early, when paying it didn't seam right, waitress assured us it was, then after the rest of the group went to pay, there was a massive stuff up with the billing system, some of the ladies ended up with other items of food and drink on their bill, it caused massive confusion.....
WILL NEVER EAT HERE AGAIN.........EVER !!!!

1  Thank BoganPrincess
There are newer reviews for Sunbreakers

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Lunch on a Sunday......Food pretty good....service was excellent....music great....toilets best in Mandurah....parking outside great....coffee good....option of set lunch menu....one,two,or three courses or main menu if you like...
What more can you ask for....tops Sunbreakers we will be back again and again....credit to the owner and staff!!!!!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Dont eat here , you havn't got the time. 20mins to first drink and 2 hours before we got the main course. Sunbreakers has to have the single most ridiculous waiters in the southern hemisphere.
First waitress can only order bread! Second waitress cant remember which table your'e at. You dont order main until you have eaten starter ( and waited another 15 mins for drinks ) and third waiter so rude to one of my guests , he had better watch out if i see him outside. Food average. Restaurant cold.

2  Thank PerthStooey
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerley apologise for the waiting time that you experienced on the weekend. We were hosting a function for 100 people in our function room, therefore the kitchen was extremely busy, however, I do apologise that you were not informed on the night of this.

I am very interested to hear your feedback regarding the wait staff. We are in the process of training a few new staff, however, rudeness and incompetence are not tolerated at our establishment. I have reprimanded all the staff working in the restaurant that night regarding customer service, as it obviously vital. The process of ordering your meals that occurred is not the procedure that we usually operate. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can rectify this.

I am again very sorry about your experience with us. If you would like to discuss this further, please email the restaurant with your details at info@sunbreakers.com.au and we will contact you.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

This restaurant looks after large groups far better than any other restaurant that I have been to. A group of thirteen of us had lunch here and we were so impressed by the system of individual billing. As we sat at the table there was a laminated number at each place setting which we quoted when we ordered any food or drink. Paying our individual bill as we left was a breeze. The staff were happy to seat us in an alcove as we needed to have a short meeting after lunch. Most of us had the set lunch menu - 2 courses for $24 which was good value. The food was OK with quite a range of choices, and it would be the equivalent pub food. Despite the food not being brilliant, everybody said they were satisfied with their meal.We will all be returning in the future.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

i had my 30th birthday dinner at sunbreakers with 20 of my closest mates. it was devine. i highly recommend it for any celebration or even a dinner for 2. bravo guys