“Pretty good, No fault at all with service!”
Review of Sunbreakers

Sunbreakers
Reserve with
Sunbreakers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 183 Restaurants in Mandurah
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Pretty good, No fault at all with service!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Lunch on a Sunday......Food pretty good....service was excellent....music great....toilets best in Mandurah....parking outside great....coffee good....option of set lunch menu....one,two,or three courses or main menu if you like...
What more can you ask for....tops Sunbreakers we will be back again and again....credit to the owner and staff!!!!!

perth
“Hopeless”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Dont eat here , you havn't got the time. 20mins to first drink and 2 hours before we got the main course. Sunbreakers has to have the single most ridiculous waiters in the southern hemisphere.
First waitress can only order bread! Second waitress cant remember which table your'e at. You dont order main until you have eaten starter ( and waited another 15 mins for drinks ) and third waiter so rude to one of my guests , he had better watch out if i see him outside. Food average. Restaurant cold.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank PerthStooey
, Manager at Sunbreakers, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. We sincerley apologise for the waiting time that you experienced on the weekend. We were hosting a function for 100 people in our function room, therefore the kitchen was extremely busy, however, I do apologise that you were not informed on the night of this.

I am very interested to hear your feedback regarding the wait staff. We are in the process of training a few new staff, however, rudeness and incompetence are not tolerated at our establishment. I have reprimanded all the staff working in the restaurant that night regarding customer service, as it obviously vital. The process of ordering your meals that occurred is not the procedure that we usually operate. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can rectify this.

I am again very sorry about your experience with us. If you would like to discuss this further, please email the restaurant with your details at info@sunbreakers.com.au and we will contact you.
Bunbury , Western Australia
“Great billing system”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

This restaurant looks after large groups far better than any other restaurant that I have been to. A group of thirteen of us had lunch here and we were so impressed by the system of individual billing. As we sat at the table there was a laminated number at each place setting which we quoted when we ordered any food or drink. Paying our individual bill as we left was a breeze. The staff were happy to seat us in an alcove as we needed to have a short meeting after lunch. Most of us had the set lunch menu - 2 courses for $24 which was good value. The food was OK with quite a range of choices, and it would be the equivalent pub food. Despite the food not being brilliant, everybody said they were satisfied with their meal.We will all be returning in the future.

• Visited June 2012
Mandurah, Australia
“30th birthday delight”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

i had my 30th birthday dinner at sunbreakers with 20 of my closest mates. it was devine. i highly recommend it for any celebration or even a dinner for 2. bravo guys

• Visited January 2012
Perth, Australia
“Good value food and an opportunity to do much better.”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Sunbreakers is attached to a motel in Mandurah and overlooks the pool. The decor is moody with lots of dark colours with flashes of red. My only complaint here is that the lighting fixtures coming from the sealing looked liked they hadn't ben dusted ina while.

My dinner party opted for the $36 set menu. We all had the trio of dips which as an indivual plate was probably to large for an entree however both the bread and dips where nice. I have the fettucinni for my main and it was again nice however the serving was a little large. It is here that I would like to make a point, if the restaurant dropped its portion size it could certainly put that expense into raising teh standards of the dishes from nice to very good.

My last dish was the sticky date pudding. The pudding and sauce was really nice however the served cream would have been better as a triple cream instead of the served whipped cream.

The service was also a little odd as we had two different people taking our order one person delivering the order and a forth clearing the dishes. This meant that they had to take our order a second time and when it came time to pay for the bill the order was wrong.

I'm sure I'll eat there again as there isn't much better in Mandurah however I can't help but think that there is a big opporunity to really raise the bar by following the guide of less is more.

• Visited April 2012