“Wedding Anniversary Lunch - Perfect !”

Redmanna Waterfront Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 259 Restaurants in Mandurah
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I had lunch at the Redmanna Waterfront Restaurant for our 31st wedding anniversary. We have been there before and I am happy to say that nothing has changed. The table service, care, friendly relaxing atmosphere and excellent menu are next to near perfect as far as my wife and I are concerned. The food was beautifully prepared and delicious and the hostesses were excellent. The views of the river and estuary are great with lots to see going on. We congratulate the staff on another brilliant visit for us. We will definitely be back again. Best wishes to you all, Doug and Katherine Whitfield

1  Thank Douglas W
Write a reviewReviews (725)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a lovely meal at the Red Manna. Extensive seafood choices and wine list. Thoroughly enjoyed the crayfish Thermidor and the Sambuca prawns along with a of bottle Peel Estate rose. Excellent service provided by well trained staff. Highly recommend .

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

Fine, beautiful food & quality service. Perfect for special occasions. Fabulous 2nd story water views. Foreshore location. Deserved accolades and multiple restaurant industry awards. Fabulous weekday lunch specials. Pleasing decor and layout. Access by stairs.

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

We booked for our 30th wedding anniversary and the staff were so lovely and attentive. The food was amazing and we were on the balcony so the views were lovely. Highly recommend this lovely place.

Reviewed January 1, 2020

My son took hubby and I here for my birthday lunch. My meal the Pork Belly was very nice however my son and husband decided as it was day before Xmas they would have the Chef's Xmas Special Turkey and Ham Roast - both were very disappointed as it was thin slices of Ham and Turkey very similar to what you can purchase from the Deli at the Supermarket. I went on to have the Trio of Creme Brulee which was great. The service was excellent.

Date of visit: December 2019