“What a great local place”
Review of Falcon Bay Cafe - CLOSED

Falcon Bay Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Just laughed my head off reading the last review! So stupid!

Falcon Bay has the best egg and bacon rolls. I know. I have lived there for over 12 years and longer than a sausage "toll" takes to be cooked haha (!) for a grumpy tradesman.

Great location, great local people. A must visit for those that go to Falcon.

Figure it out for yourselves. Most locals don't need me to say this :)

There are newer reviews for Falcon Bay Cafe

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We are local tradesmen.popped in for lunch and was charged 19 dollars for two very small sausage tolls and two small drinks.. my order was for a pie also and when I question. Why I didn't get it I was asked for a further 4.50. .... Bloody rip off. My fellow worker was charged 10 dollars for chicken and salad roll and when a question of the amount charged was said we copped attitude from the server. We where told that's the prices and I don't need your attitudes... So we left with our so called lunch only for my work mate to cough up a mouth full of chicken roll. Why? . The sharp chicken bone was left in the roll. Great way to treat local trades men....