“Best takeaway FISH AND CHIPS in Halls Head.....”

Seascapes Fish and Chips
Ranked #52 of 192 Restaurants in Mandurah
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I have bought,eaten,dined in and had takeaway fish and chips,battered seafood and burgers from I'd have to say almost all of Mandurah's seafood restaurants and takeaway diners,but Seascapes Fish and Chips was recommended one afternoon to me by some new friends to the area,as the place to go to buy the best takeaway fish and chips around,when they described the food and especially that it was only a several hundred metres from my home,I was blown away that I had never noticed the shop front in my travels,but it turns out the shop it neatly tucked in a side street that only metres from a section of the local beach coastline that we had never frequented,(as we usually swim a little closer at the beach nearest our home)hence why i had never noticed the shop,so i after i got the heads up about this new discovery I quickly decided I would try this place out that night for dinner,I was advised by my friends to call and order ahead to save time as apparently it gets very busy most nights of course more so on the weekends,but i ignored the advice and decided my daughter and I would order in store and take a lovely walk across the road from the shop to the playground and walk paths along the beach whilst our food was cooking,as I already know the beaches in Mandurah and Halls Head are simply beautiful so the walk was refreshing and we had built up a bigger appetite and really looked forward to our meal,we were told it would be roughly 20 mins and it was right on time,we quickly drove back home with our food,I had ordered a hamburger with the lot,(and yes they have beetroot on their burgers)and also ordered fish(real fish,not basa)and chips,too many for just the 2 of us and also had squid rings(large and beautiful batter)crab sticks and prawns,and of course because the servings eg the fish sizes and chip portions were so big that we couldn't get through it all and I had to kick myself for underestimating the portion size to the sizes of our stomachs,so of course some of it went to waste,since then we have oprdered a few times,and my daughters friends have enjoyed the food with us on sleep over nights,so nothing goes to waste now,i suggest you try Seascapes,after a day out on the beach with the kids or friends,order ahead before you leave the beach,or the kids get to play on the park while you wait,you can choose to eat outside or they have a small table setting inside,or eat on the beach,you will always go back again and again,and I have been told by some friends from the UK that its the best food and compares to fish and chips from home,and apparently they would know as fish and chips are a favourite food of the english,so that must be saying something.....I've supplied the contact number and address to save you looking them up....Shop 5/141 Seascapes Boulevarde, Halls Head 08) 9582 8823

3  Thank Traceelements1

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Easily the best value and freshest fish and chip shop in Mandurah!

I am lucky enough to have Seascapes Fish and Chips as my local fish and chip store. I have been visiting them at least once a month (sometimes since I moved here. The chips are crunchy and the fish is always fresh! I can't go past the large seafood basket - it is large enough to feed two people with a large appetite for $17! Their burgers and deep fried mars bars are wickedly delicious too.

They do get exceptionally busy on long weekends - so get in early or ring in advance :)

1  Thank Piper2012
Reviewed May 10, 2014

This is definitely the best fish and chips I have had in a long time, perfect crispy batter and plenty of chips. Its also fantastic value for money offering lots of deals. I sat in the car outside while waiting for our food and could not believe the amount of customers within less than half an hour.Its also situated close to beautiful seascapes development. What ever this place is doing its doing it right. I cant wait to go back and sample some of there other options.

1  Thank BamBam99
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten at Seascapes Fish and Chips several times now and are never disappointed. The fish is always white flesh and plenty of it. The chips are fantastic. They obviously only use clean oil and are golden and delicious. We now make this a regular event. Well done Seascapes.

2  Thank Alricho74